- Requests for the sponsorship of competitions are allowed, but only in the approved thread which can be found HERE. Outside of this thread, users must not ask for sponsorship anywhere else in the forum or moderation action will follow.
- Promotion and advertising of community competitions on the forum must only take place within the corresponding competition thread. For example, if user 'X' wants to host a competition, he or she should create a thread in the competition sub-forum with details of the competition. All information, site links and artwork should remain in the aforementioned thread. User 'X' must not contact users via the forum or launcher/website messaging system as a means to further promote the competition or solicit participation, since this breaches our forum rules under the 'Spam' section, and our game's general Terms & Conditions.
- A competition host may setup a competition however he/she wants and as long as it in no way contradicts the game's values, then he/she is entitled to pick whichever rules and regulations he/she deems appropriate. Nobody is obligated to participate in any competition and if the rules do not fit your play style it is recommended that you do not participate. Hosts can still ask for feedback.
- This set of guidelines is a live document, meaning it can be updated or edited as needed to ensure peace and order is maintained. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding on this matter.
Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Here are the guidelines regarding the hosting, sponsorship and advertising of community competitions:
Good stuff TK!!!
- Trophy Hunter
- Posts: 6489
- Joined: October 30th, 2012, 1:21 pm
- Location: Constanta, Romania / Westville, South Africa
Now everything should be clear. Thank you, Matt!
Thank you for setting us clear, TK. Much appreciated. Peace.
This Seasons Stats
"Patience and perseverance are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."
Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
so. is there some trick to competitions? everytime I enter and hunt, it never posts a score? what am I missing?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest