With the soon to be released and eagerly awaited Loadouts feature. It’s time to put your thinking hats on and demonstrate what your favorite loadout will look like!
For example, here is a screenshot of how my northern Whitehart Island loadout would look like.
I have the Tenpoint Crossbow for any situation where I need to be more stealthy, my trusty Parker Python for the treestands and the .22 Grasshopper for any fleeing or distant turkeys.
The callers and carried items:
With this setup I can call any of the animals on the map, sometimes I will swap the turkey box caller for the rangefinder binos. But I can do this out in the field.
So, this is a setup I will have saved using the new loadout feature and its already to go for future hunts
Now it’s your turn - from today until Tuesday, November 14th, 23:59 CEST, show us the first loadout that you will be excited to save using the new feature and share a little reasoning behind your item choices (or maybe even a little story of that nice trophy you got while hunting with that particular loadout?).
How to do that:
- Start the game
- Set up your favourite loadout in the inventory
- Take a screenshot of your inventory (it should look like the one I’ve posted above (You can either use steam (F12) while in game or a good application for taking screenshots is Fraps, which can be downloaded for free here http://www.fraps.com/download.php
Post it in this thread (in order to do that, upload your screenshot to some image hosting site, like Imgur or Ultimate theHunter Competitions and copy paste the link to it by using [img] tags)
- (Preferable but not necessary) Give your loadout a name and share a story explaining why just this loadout is your favourite.
Rules that apply:
- Only one submission per player
- Any reserve
- Because the winning loadouts will be made into store bundles, please included at least 3 types of large equipment (tent, ground blind, waterfowl blind, treestand, tripod, deployable hunting tower, hog feeder, bear bait barrel). These do not have to be included in your screenshot, instead you can mention in your post what your desired large equipment items would be.
- Please don't include clothing
Next Wednesday the team will choose three winning loadouts. The winners will receive a bundle containing 11 Loadouts and the items from the loadouts will be featured in theHunter store as bundles.
Winners have been selected and can be found HERE
Happy loadout… errrm packing?