Outfitter

Re: An update from Alena

Post by ForstHeld »

Well that read gave me a good laugh.
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Hehehe :lol: yes that was funny reading :D Cant wait to see that water buffalo :)

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Alena Rybik wrote:
Pretty_Boy wrote:Hey Alena, how are you?

Is everything fine, and is the "small personal update" getting any bigger? :D
Maybe, and just maybe, is it possible to poste some work-in-progress pictures ;)

it's not rude to ask this, is it? anyway thats not the intension
Haha, hopefully you will soon get a chance to see the water buffalo, it pretty much sums up what I look like now :lol:
Oh Alena, you might feel like a buffalo but you were only the size of a Snickers bar to start with :lol: - You'll just be cuter after it's all over with a momma glow! and that's priceless ;) :D I'm really really happy for ya!
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

It never ceases to amaze me how you girls do it. I cannot, for the life of me, get my head around what you go through to bring a child into the world. I am forever stunned with awe, and will never be able to comprehend it, or repay it, or be sufficiently grateful. Water buffalo my a$$! How about the closest thing to an angel men will ever see with their own eyes in this life on this Earth? Be good to yourself, Alena, you deserve it, you and all mothers everywhere.

Meanwhile, we play the game. :|
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

JimboCrow wrote:It never ceases to amaze me how you girls do it. I cannot, for the life of me, get my head around what you go through to bring a child into the world.
No man has any clues of what a wonam go through to bring a child into the world, I agree JimboCrow. But for the last year or so, Iwe been struggelig alot with constipation, so I in a way maybe knows how it feels to have something big down there. Many times I'we been wondereing if I should contact the maternity ward and ask for an epidural, or at least talk to someone there who can teach me how to "push" :)

And yes, in the meanwhile, we play the game. :D

JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Pretty_Boy wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:It never ceases to amaze me how you girls do it. I cannot, for the life of me, get my head around what you go through to bring a child into the world.
No man has any clues of what a wonam go through to bring a child into the world, I agree JimboCrow. But for the last year or so, Iwe been struggelig alot with constipation, so I in a way maybe knows how it feels to have something big down there. Many times I'we been wondereing if I should contact the maternity ward and ask for an epidural, or at least talk to someone there who can teach me how to "push" :)

And yes, in the meanwhile, we play the game. :D
An American comedienne and a very wise woman, Carol Burnett, was once asked by an audience member what it was like to have a baby. Carol cleverly replied, "Put your fingers in the corners of your mouth, like this, and now.... pull your lips up over your head."

I think we can all understand pain, but we cannot all understand giving birth, no matter how painful. It is not for us to know, but only to marvel at. Incidentally, my mother struggled with terrible constipation her whole life, including during my gestation period. I was born a breech, came out ass first, and had to be pushed back in and pulled out by my feet. She had to be awake through the entire ordeal and consequently could not be sedated (when there was no such thing as an epidural.) Her labor lasted 36 hours. I am grateful to her in ways I cannot possibly express.

EDIT: Edited for content.
Last edited by JimboCrow on November 29th, 2017, 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

JimboCrow wrote:I was born a breech, came out ass first, and had to be pushed back in and pulled out by my feet.
I'm shocked they could even tell your ass from your head.... :P
Personal Bests...
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Fletchette wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:I was born a breech, came out ass first, and had to be pushed back in and pulled out by my feet.
I'm shocked they could even tell your ass from your head.... :P
I have had that same problem myself on many occasions in my life, such as this one. :(
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Fletchette wrote: I'm shocked they could even tell your ass from your head.... :P
Excellent :D :D
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Today is my last day before the maternity leave, so here comes a proper goodbye :) Thank you for all this time (4 years!) and for being the best community a community manager and a producer of a game can wish for. Be nice to each other and the devs, I'll miss you and hope to see you all soon! So long and thanks for all the feral hogs <3

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”