Latest Coming Soon Update

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
LeMetatron
Outfitter

Latest Coming Soon Update

Postby LeMetatron » August 7th, 2009, 11:49 am

As some of you may have noticed the regular update from the Dev Team had a short break last week, but The Hunter's Producer Dan is back this week with the latest news on what you can expect to be Coming Soon to the EHR :D

Should come as a very nice surprise :D
Bourneq
Scout

Re: Latest Coming Soon Update

Postby Bourneq » August 7th, 2009, 12:08 pm

Cool! But what are theese life long membership things? Didnt quite get that. So are they randomly handed out or whats up whit that?
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Postby ronMctube » August 7th, 2009, 12:16 pm

ok when will this happen cause me and a few of my mates have literally just brought new licienses :roll: will we miss out on anything say if these have extras in and will anything change ie certain benefits.

good news about ways to pay.

and the all in one license is one ive been shouting about for ages :D hopefully its not to silly priced though !
LeMetatron
Outfitter

Postby LeMetatron » August 7th, 2009, 12:33 pm

Bourneq wrote:Cool! But what are theese life long membership things? Didnt quite get that. So are they randomly handed out or whats up whit that?

The Life Long Membership is exactly what it says. :D

1 price, 1 purchase and that gets you "all existing and all future content!".

So everything that is in The Hunter and everything that will added to The Hunter.
bucknasty
Chat Logger

Postby bucknasty » August 7th, 2009, 12:56 pm

well would of been nice to know this before just buying a 6 month membership few days ago and em$ and basicly everything in docs outfitter since i joined Image
Arrowslinger
Outfitter

Postby Arrowslinger » August 7th, 2009, 1:02 pm

bucknasty wrote:well would of been nice to know this before just buying a 6 month membership few days ago and em$ and basicly everything in docs outfitter since i joined Image

You now have a wider option and time to determine likes and dislikes and future memberships you may or may not want.

No way the developers can go through all the data and:

"Well today the update will not work, bucknasty just spent money on 6 months, we will suspend all updates to membership packages until the day his membership expires"

;)
sjc628
Outfitter

Postby sjc628 » August 7th, 2009, 1:07 pm

Arrowslinger wrote:
bucknasty wrote:well would of been nice to know this before just buying a 6 month membership few days ago and em$ and basicly everything in docs outfitter since i joined Image

You now have a wider option and time to determine likes and dislikes and future memberships you may or may not want.

"Well today the update will not work, bucknasty just spent money on 6 months, we will suspend all updates to membership packages until the day his membership expires"

;)

I would certainly think that one will be able to turn an existing membership into a lifetime or any other more expensive membership if they choose to.
bucknasty
Chat Logger

Postby bucknasty » August 7th, 2009, 1:20 pm

Arrowslinger wrote:

;)

why would i expect them to do that?.. i think i have a right to my opinion... im sorry if you dont like it.. and i cant help feel if i knew this was coming i would of waited a lil longer and let my membership come closer to being expired before i purchased a 6 month "as it stands now" membership... maybe i would have just bought a 3 month instead? thats all im saying.. anyone in the same situation may feel like "dang i should have waited".. but feel free to twist my comment into what you want.
Arrowslinger
Outfitter

Postby Arrowslinger » August 7th, 2009, 1:28 pm

bucknasty wrote:
Arrowslinger wrote:

;)

why would i expect them to do that?.. i think i have a right to my opinion... im sorry if you dont like it.. and i cant help feel if i knew this was coming i would of waited a lil longer and let my membership come closer to being expired before i purchased a 6 month "as it stands now" membership... maybe i would have just bought a 3 month instead? thats all im saying.. anyone in the same situation may feel like "dang i should have waited".. but feel free to twist my comment into what you want.

All I am saying is there is no way to keep every single user happy and not everything will satisfy all.
Bourneq
Scout

Postby Bourneq » August 7th, 2009, 1:31 pm

Life long membership. Sweet

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”