Most Mule Deer ever spotted in one game.

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
User avatar
StraightShote
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: November 19th, 2012, 5:44 pm
Contact:

Most Mule Deer ever spotted in one game.

Postby StraightShote » September 16th, 2014, 1:27 am

How many have you guys seen?
I have seen around 15-20 all females with only 2-3 bucks.

Would be nice to check the highest spotted by a certain player in the statistics. Sigh.
User avatar
Deconstructed
Outfitter
Posts: 3058
Joined: February 8th, 2014, 7:15 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Contact:

Re: Most Mule Deer ever spotted in one game.

Postby Deconstructed » September 16th, 2014, 1:29 am

785
User avatar
StraightShote
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: November 19th, 2012, 5:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Most Mule Deer ever spotted in one game.

Postby StraightShote » September 16th, 2014, 1:32 am

*Whistles*
That must of been a few days of hunting in one sitting ;)
User avatar
StraightShote
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: November 19th, 2012, 5:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Most Mule Deer ever spotted in one game.

Postby StraightShote » September 16th, 2014, 2:25 am

After looking through some statistics of players. I found that many have seen 20+ mule/balcktail/whitetail in a single hunt.
Knowing that there are 200 animals on the map each time and seeing them is something else.

Here is one Guest Popoolo who has spotted 31 in one hunt.
http://www.thehunter.com/#profile/popoo ... n/29164831

Here he tracked 27.
http://www.thehunter.com/#profile/popoo ... n/30431445

And heres 20 spot and 25 tracked in another game.
http://www.thehunter.com/#profile/popoo ... n/29269573

Basically concluding it is possible each time in a 3-4 hour hunt.
No surprise here.

With more time i would expect the number to be around 50. But i'm not sure it can go much higher. Given that there are multiple species sharing the 200 animal cap.
If you come across a bigger number. Please post here.
User avatar
Paul_Goselaar
Hunter
Posts: 976
Joined: June 1st, 2014, 8:32 pm

Re: Most Mule Deer ever spotted in one game.

Postby Paul_Goselaar » September 16th, 2014, 2:57 pm

StraightShote wrote:How many have you guys seen?
I have seen around 15-20 all females with only 2-3 bucks.

Would be nice to check the highest spotted by a certain player in the statistics. Sigh.



15-20 total or...at once, in one spot , on the game ? :o
User avatar
StraightShote
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: November 19th, 2012, 5:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Most Mule Deer ever spotted in one game.

Postby StraightShote » September 16th, 2014, 5:54 pm

Not at once :lol:
I should've been more clear, all at once would be overwhelming and pretty awesome actually.
Picture a 20 mule herd walking towards you. :shock:
You have only seconds to spot the biggest buck. But what do you do after that. Shoot as many females as you can? Do you try to watch the fleeing bucks? Do you start gunning down anything that moves? lol


Back to reality hahah
What i meant was in one game. ;)
An hour long game to be exact. I officially spotted 10. But i let 5 females slip me by just over a hill and i never caught up to them. I spotted all 5, but they were too far way for the official spotted outline to be triggered.

http://www.thehunter.com/#profile/strai ... n/38811114

1 hour 1 minute 58 second game.
User avatar
Paul_Goselaar
Hunter
Posts: 976
Joined: June 1st, 2014, 8:32 pm

Re: Most Mule Deer ever spotted in one game.

Postby Paul_Goselaar » September 16th, 2014, 8:07 pm

StraightShote wrote:Not at once :lol:
I should've been more clear, all at once would be overwhelming and pretty awesome actually.
Picture a 20 mule herd walking towards you. :shock:
You have only seconds to spot the biggest buck. But what do you do after that. Shoot as many females as you can? Do you try to watch the fleeing bucks? Do you start gunning down anything that moves? lol


Back to reality hahah
What i meant was in one game. ;)
An hour long game to be exact. I officially spotted 10. But i let 5 females slip me by just over a hill and i never caught up to them. I spotted all 5, but they were too far way for the official spotted outline to be triggered.

http://www.thehunter.com/#profile/strai ... n/38811114

1 hour 1 minute 58 second game.



Let me tell you a secret I know from an old thread, I think master Hoocairs wrote it. There are 200 animals on each map more or less. If you do the math it would be 40 for each species, which means 20 males+20 females. But I suspect there are more if you could eradiate 20 mules males in one round. Were they any mule males left ? Did you check that ? :lol: If not, the above theory confirms.
User avatar
StraightShote
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: November 19th, 2012, 5:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Most Mule Deer ever spotted in one game.

Postby StraightShote » September 16th, 2014, 9:04 pm

Most of the time its a bunch of Does.
I have yet to see 20 bucks in one hunt :D
User avatar
StraightShote
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: November 19th, 2012, 5:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Most Mule Deer ever spotted in one game.

Postby StraightShote » September 16th, 2014, 9:06 pm

There should be a comp for the vets where you have to wipe out a species on the map in one day. I wonder if there are any players out there that are good enough..I would pay to see that live lol.
User avatar
ForstHeld
Outfitter
Posts: 1896
Joined: August 24th, 2013, 8:43 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Most Mule Deer ever spotted in one game.

Postby ForstHeld » September 16th, 2014, 9:33 pm

StraightShote wrote:After looking through some statistics of players. I found that many have seen 20+ mule/balcktail/whitetail in a single hunt.
Knowing that there are 200 animals on the map each time and seeing them is something else.


This isnt correct you can see here: viewtopic.php?p=471936#p471936 we were able to collect 246 animal in one hunt.

Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Brutus969, Dmitri, HighLord, srb2012, Weent19 and 1 guest