Warden Permit

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
User avatar
funnelpond
Scout
Posts: 465
Joined: February 7th, 2009, 5:33 pm
Location: Newfoundland,Canada
Contact:

Warden Permit

Postby funnelpond » April 28th, 2009, 4:36 pm

Am i understanding this correctly.............My warded permit is valid until oct. of this year,So do i have until then to renew and still be able to buy another warden permit?Or if i want to extend my warden status do i have to buy before the 30th of april? :?:
User avatar
steveharris
Outfitter
Posts: 2225
Joined: November 27th, 2008, 12:54 pm
Location: Montreal, Canada
Contact:

Re: Warden Permit

Postby steveharris » April 28th, 2009, 4:42 pm

funnelpond wrote:Am i understanding this correctly.............My warded permit is valid until oct. of this year,So do i have until then to renew and still be able to buy another warden permit?Or if i want to extend my warden status do i have to buy before the 30th of april? :?:


This is from Lemetatron :

"I can confirm that should you have an existing Warden License, after the 30th of April you will be able to maintain your Warden status.
When you by a standard membership the additional time will be added to your existing permit.

After the 30th of April, Warden Licenses will no longer be available for purchase and should you allow your Warden License to expire you will lose your account will revert to a Guest (Free Play status) and if you buy a Membership you will then be a Member not a Warden."
User avatar
flip5050
Newbie
Posts: 34
Joined: March 8th, 2009, 5:58 pm

Re: Warden Permit

Postby flip5050 » April 29th, 2009, 10:45 am

Well, if your going to be that way about it......where is the damn Elk call? Can we please get an Elk call. :D
Last edited by LeMetatron on April 29th, 2009, 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Language & Tone
User avatar
tuplas
Team Hunter
Posts: 1642
Joined: March 14th, 2009, 11:59 pm
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: Warden Permit

Postby tuplas » April 29th, 2009, 10:50 am

Patience, it's coming. Nothing happens with the snap of fingers. It takes time to make equipments work in game.
User avatar
LeMetatron
Outfitter
Posts: 1491
Joined: November 25th, 2008, 8:55 am
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Warden Permit

Postby LeMetatron » April 29th, 2009, 11:04 am

Hi All,

Remember your Emoticons. :D

Suspect everybody is just trying to be helpful.

To Answer flips question, Yes, Elk calls are in the works. :D
User avatar
funnelpond
Scout
Posts: 465
Joined: February 7th, 2009, 5:33 pm
Location: Newfoundland,Canada
Contact:

Re: Warden Permit

Postby funnelpond » April 29th, 2009, 5:54 pm

This is from Lemetatron :

"I can confirm that should you have an existing Warden License, after the 30th of April you will be able to maintain your Warden status.
When you by a standard membership the additional time will be added to your existing permit.


Additional time added as a member or a warden?
User avatar
DHYCIX
Scout
Posts: 443
Joined: March 29th, 2009, 10:26 am
Contact:

Re: Warden Permit

Postby DHYCIX » April 29th, 2009, 5:58 pm

LeMetatron wrote:To Answer flips question, Yes, Elk calls are in the works. :D


Give us the wee-wee sprays, lovely now! :D

;)
User avatar
LeMetatron
Outfitter
Posts: 1491
Joined: November 25th, 2008, 8:55 am
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Warden Permit

Postby LeMetatron » April 30th, 2009, 6:31 am

funnelpond wrote:Additional time added as a member or a warden?


If you are already a Warden it extends your existing Warden license :D
User avatar
Wolverine
Tracker
Posts: 150
Joined: November 27th, 2008, 12:20 pm
Location: NW Lower Michigan
Contact:

Re: Warden Permit

Postby Wolverine » April 30th, 2009, 9:20 am

A couple of the news items on the front end of the site are sending mixed messages about what warden status gets you.

On one hand it says that being the warden gets you a 30 day trial period to hunt new animals. This is also what has been said in the forums quite a few times.

Today's news item from doc says
Prices for Warden Status start from only $12.99... and this gives you tags to hunt all animals and lots of other special benefits, including free extra months.


Not sure if something has changed or if it's just a lack of continuity between people posting the news if it's more than one person. I point this out because if there is anywhere this info needs to be crystal clear and consistent its on the front pages of the site.
User avatar
tuplas
Team Hunter
Posts: 1642
Joined: March 14th, 2009, 11:59 pm
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: Warden Permit

Postby tuplas » April 30th, 2009, 9:22 am

Wolverine wrote:A couple of the news items on the front end of the site are sending mixed messages about what warden status gets you.

On one hand it says that being the warden gets you a 30 day trial period to hunt new animals. This is also what has been said in the forums quite a few times.

Today's news item from doc says
Prices for Warden Status start from only $12.99... and this gives you tags to hunt all animals and lots of other special benefits, including free extra months.


Not sure if something has changed or if it's just a lack of continuity between people posting the news if it's more than one person. I point this out because if there is anywhere this info needs to be crystal clear and consistent its on the front pages of the site.

You get to hunt all the animals currently in game and 30day trial for any new animals that will come

Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fjernen and 1 guest