Warden Permit

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
funnelpond
Scout

Warden Permit

Post by funnelpond »

Am i understanding this correctly.............My warded permit is valid until oct. of this year,So do i have until then to renew and still be able to buy another warden permit?Or if i want to extend my warden status do i have to buy before the 30th of april? :?:
steveharris
Outfitter

Re: Warden Permit

Post by steveharris »

funnelpond wrote:Am i understanding this correctly.............My warded permit is valid until oct. of this year,So do i have until then to renew and still be able to buy another warden permit?Or if i want to extend my warden status do i have to buy before the 30th of april? :?:
This is from Lemetatron :

"I can confirm that should you have an existing Warden License, after the 30th of April you will be able to maintain your Warden status.
When you by a standard membership the additional time will be added to your existing permit.

After the 30th of April, Warden Licenses will no longer be available for purchase and should you allow your Warden License to expire you will lose your account will revert to a Guest (Free Play status) and if you buy a Membership you will then be a Member not a Warden."
flip5050

Post by flip5050 »

Well, if your going to be that way about it......where is the damn Elk call? Can we please get an Elk call. :D
Last edited by LeMetatron on April 29th, 2009, 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Language & Tone
tuplas
Team Hunter

Post by tuplas »

Patience, it's coming. Nothing happens with the snap of fingers. It takes time to make equipments work in game.
LeMetatron
Outfitter

Post by LeMetatron »

Hi All,

Remember your Emoticons. :D

Suspect everybody is just trying to be helpful.

To Answer flips question, Yes, Elk calls are in the works. :D
funnelpond
Scout

Post by funnelpond »

This is from Lemetatron :

"I can confirm that should you have an existing Warden License, after the 30th of April you will be able to maintain your Warden status.
When you by a standard membership the additional time will be added to your existing permit.

Additional time added as a member or a warden?
DHYCIX
Scout

Post by DHYCIX »

LeMetatron wrote:To Answer flips question, Yes, Elk calls are in the works. :D
Give us the wee-wee sprays, lovely now! :D

;)
LeMetatron
Outfitter

Post by LeMetatron »

funnelpond wrote:Additional time added as a member or a warden?
If you are already a Warden it extends your existing Warden license :D
Wolverine
Tracker

Post by Wolverine »

A couple of the news items on the front end of the site are sending mixed messages about what warden status gets you.

On one hand it says that being the warden gets you a 30 day trial period to hunt new animals. This is also what has been said in the forums quite a few times.

Today's news item from doc says
Prices for Warden Status start from only $12.99... and this gives you tags to hunt all animals and lots of other special benefits, including free extra months.
Not sure if something has changed or if it's just a lack of continuity between people posting the news if it's more than one person. I point this out because if there is anywhere this info needs to be crystal clear and consistent its on the front pages of the site.
tuplas
Team Hunter

Post by tuplas »

Wolverine wrote:A couple of the news items on the front end of the site are sending mixed messages about what warden status gets you.

On one hand it says that being the warden gets you a 30 day trial period to hunt new animals. This is also what has been said in the forums quite a few times.

Today's news item from doc says
Prices for Warden Status start from only $12.99... and this gives you tags to hunt all animals and lots of other special benefits, including free extra months.
Not sure if something has changed or if it's just a lack of continuity between people posting the news if it's more than one person. I point this out because if there is anywhere this info needs to be crystal clear and consistent its on the front pages of the site.
You get to hunt all the animals currently in game and 30day trial for any new animals that will come

Return to “General Chat”