Outfitter

New Blogs

Post by LeMetatron »

The latest word from the Doc in the new theHunter Blogs
Rob
Tracker

Re: New Blogs

Post by Rob »

Developers blog states that the beta has begun today? :o Quote from dev blog "As I write, theHunter.com is in beta and we're inviting people to come in and test, give us their feedback, and ensure that it 'leaves other hunting games in the woods'."
EnerMax
Scout

Post by EnerMax »

Rob wrote:Developers blog states that the beta has begun today? :o Quote from dev blog "As I write, theHunter.com is in beta and we're inviting people to come in and test, give us their feedback, and ensure that it 'leaves other hunting games in the woods'."
Different stages of BETA, we are looking for OPEN BETA to begin. Although I have my suspision that a certain group has it already!! :oops: :oops:
kirisute
Hunter

Post by kirisute »

i dont recall seing other forum name colours in use much..other than the MODS green....now im spotting blue and purple...with members of Avalanche and Emote appearing in the forums.....might hint that the BETA is coming closer....or mightnot...
still; nice to see
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

Now: Would we really know, if a selected group has already started Beta? If those people are told to keep confidentiality ? --- but nooo: this would totally counteract the "full frankness and honesty policy" here, wouldn't it?

So I agree: there is no open beta test running yet, but I speculate that it will now start soon. Otherwise the situation will become overstretched, and people may fall apart because things do not move as they expect.
Rob
Tracker

Post by Rob »

EnerMax wrote:
Rob wrote:Developers blog states that the beta has begun today? :o Quote from dev blog "As I write, theHunter.com is in beta and we're inviting people to come in and test, give us their feedback, and ensure that it 'leaves other hunting games in the woods'."
Different stages of BETA, we are looking for OPEN BETA to begin. Although I have my suspision that a certain group has it already!! :oops: :oops:
Doesnt say different stages,says "As I write, theHunter.com is in beta". why print that then ? Was told there would be a questionare out beforehand, so this has me wondering!
kirisute
Hunter

Post by kirisute »

its an odd thing to write..but then again in a few pieces of information there has been talk of a beta taking place..which we assume is a closed and very limited beta.
without definition of the beta referenced in that quote we cant say either which way.
we just gotta wait.... :(
Rob
Tracker

Post by Rob »

I have asked a mod to respond to this statement by the developers,hopefully we get that question answered very soon.
EnerMax
Scout

Post by EnerMax »

Rob wrote:
EnerMax wrote:
Doesnt say different stages,says "As I write, theHunter.com is in beta". why print that then ? Was told there would be a questionare out beforehand, so this has me wondering!

There is ALWAYS different stages of beta, ALPHA, CLOSED and OPEN (every developer has it's own stages) to name a few. All I'm suggesting is that MAYBE a different stage of BETA is being talked about. My suspision about a certain group having it already comes from what is happening on other sites, that's all nothing confirmed. Nothing to get upset or mad about, these steps are taken all the time. :D :D :D When it comes it comes!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
EnerMax
Scout

Post by EnerMax »

Rob wrote:I have asked a mod to respond to this statement by the developers,hopefully we get that question answered very soon.
LOL I asked about other things and silence is all I get, but good luck!! :lol: :lol:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”