Saint Patrick's Event 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
BigGameHunter_21
Scout

Re: Saint Patrick's Event 2019

Post by BigGameHunter_21 »

DYEUZ wrote:
BigGameHunter_21 wrote:Why is it always towers I have like 35 and have nowhere to put them :/
What do you mean no where to put them !!! :shock:
All reserves have all kind of good spots !! Why not put them somewhere, instead of leaving them , useless , in your inventory !? :?
I literally have 15 in my inventory
HonzoChu
Tracker

Post by HonzoChu »

Will the, "Flat Cap, Shamrock" be coming out with the sale items on Wednesday? Or out of Doc's Shed to the store?
Yarrymasa
Spotter

Post by Yarrymasa »

Viva...

Well, this is not going very well- at least for me :lol:

3 and a half hours (real time) of hunting in two diferent reserves- Picabben and TimberGold - and no pots for me!! Well it wasn´t raining and I didn't see a rainbow also- is there any correlation?! :lol: :lol:
Well I guess I'll have to keep looking!!
Kinarr
Tracker

Post by Kinarr »

Yarrymasa wrote: Picabben and TimberGold - and no pots for me!
Whiteridge, walk up east coast, 50 yards in, takes about half an hour for all six.
Spoiler:
hillwilly

Post by hillwilly »

But what about the three pots of gold I found Yesterday that do not count because nobody have told that I had to change the language to French to be able to see the mission and activate it?
Yarrymasa
Spotter

Post by Yarrymasa »

Viva...
Kinarr wrote: Whiteridge, walk up east coast, 50 yards in, takes about half an hour for all six.
Well it looks like it's the reserve to go next... Thanks Kinarr I'll take a look into it! :)
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

hillwilly wrote:But what about the three pots of gold I found Yesterday that do not count because nobody have told that I had to change the language to French to be able to see the mission and activate it?
They did not count because of the mission not being activated , period . That's the reason why . Not for the reason you are giving .
Now activate it , if not done already and go get them !

Btw, i did not , or never have i needed to, change the language setup to my game , to get missions or anything else .
- Clearing both game and launcher cache and re-opening the launcher , does it .

That language changing thing is just another way that does it .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Yarrymasa wrote:3 and a half hours (real time) of hunting in two diferent reserves- Picabben and TimberGold - and no pots for me!! Well it wasn´t raining and I didn't see a rainbow also- is there any correlation?! :lol: :lol:
You picked the toughest reserves. Note that you can turn down the scene complexity to "Low", which will remove some of the vegetation and let you find the pots better (with the disadvantage of cutting your render range down to 220m), but Piccabeen Bay and Timbergold Trails are both not available on low complexity. They will load in medium even if your setting is "Low". Just go to Whiterime. ;)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Yarrymasa
Spotter

Post by Yarrymasa »

HooCairs wrote:
Yarrymasa wrote:3 and a half hours (real time) of hunting in two diferent reserves- Picabben and TimberGold - and no pots for me!! Well it wasn´t raining and I didn't see a rainbow also- is there any correlation?! :lol: :lol:
You picked the toughest reserves. Note that you can turn down the scene complexity to "Low", which will remove some of the vegetation and let you find the pots better (with the disadvantage of cutting your render range down to 220m), but Piccabeen Bay and Timbergold Trails are both not available on low complexity. They will load in medium even if your setting is "Low". Just go to Whiterime. ;)
Well I know what you are saying about the medium scene complexity- but just after reading your comment, I realised that... I'm such a noob :lol: :lol:
I chose those two reserves, not for the event mission, but because I wanted to check the wolves in Timber and try to get my first Banteng in PicaBay... failed miserably at both objectives and no pot found!!! :mrgreen: :lol: :ugeek:

Well i'll go look somewhere else! - WhiteRime as you all suggested! Thanks for the help!
whiteonyx
Scout

Post by whiteonyx »

Thanks EW for this annual event :)
Hunting is living

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”