Status Update - 12th of February 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Status Update - 12th of February 2019

Post by TreeKiwi »

Hi all!

Your comments to the status update from the 12th of February 2019.

Cheers all, have a good week!

TK
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Status Update - 12th of February 2019

Post by VonStratos »

New compound look awesome, i love it looks similar to the PP, but is a completely new bow not a reskin right? however i am short in ems but the first thing i will get when i refill my wallet is that bow, great news in this SU, thanks Treekiwi.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Thanks for the update! Hope the new bow performs as good as it looks!

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Thanks for the update!

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

Thanks for the update. Nice looking Bow, just a little unsure about why the stabilizer is on the back of the bow, as the string on release is going to hit it every time without fail. Never seen one on the back of a bow before.
Spoiler:
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

INTIMID883R wrote:Thanks for the update. Nice looking Bow, just a little unsure about why the stabilizer is on the back of the bow, as the string on release is going to hit it every time without fail. Never seen one on the back of a bow before.
I don't think that's a stabilizer, I think that's a shock/vibration dampener (doinker).
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Thx for update, that bow is gonna be my next favorite for sure :D
VonStratos wrote:New compound look awesome, i love it looks similar to the PP, but is a completely new bow not a reskin right?
I'we wanted a new PP for many years with black carbon ish color, this is looking very much like a PP reskin and I love it already :D
XxStrong1xX wrote:Hope the new bow performs as good as it looks!
It's not so important how the new bow performs, what is important is how you look when you use it ;)

INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

Tod1d wrote:
INTIMID883R wrote:Thanks for the update. Nice looking Bow, just a little unsure about why the stabilizer is on the back of the bow, as the string on release is going to hit it every time without fail. Never seen one on the back of a bow before.
I don't think that's a stabilizer, I think that's a shock/vibration dampener (doinker).
OK if you say so. Too many gadgets on compound bows, I will stick with I A's Heavy Recurve, and the rest of you can have your gadgets.
Spoiler:
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

INTIMID883R wrote:
Tod1d wrote:
OK if you say so. Too many gadgets on compound bows, I will stick with I A's Heavy Recurve, and the rest of you can have your gadgets.
It basically acts as a string silencer. The tip is hard rubber and when the string hits that it kills vibration instantly, along with noise.

I agree though. Compounds have to many gadgets on them nowadays.

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:It basically acts as a string silencer. The tip is hard rubber and when the string hits that it kills vibration instantly, along with noise.

I agree though. Compounds have to many gadgets on them nowadays.
Don't they make them for traditional bows too? Attach to string near the end of the limbs?
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”