Status Update - 23rd January 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
BCKidd

Re: Status Update - 23rd January 2019

Post by BCKidd »

Nockedup wrote:
Tod1d wrote:The last update I have is also 2019011501 (Jan 15th). I suspect the Rusa missions will be out with the next patch. (inferring from the language in the update, today or very soon)
I have the same version. I couldn't find the Rusa Missions either until I cleared both the "Launcher Cache" and the "Game Cache" under settings, logged off the launcher and restarted it, then the mission pack showed up.
Ahh, so that is what is needed? I didn't even think about that. Thanks for pointing it out...hopefully it'll finally work and I'll have a Rusa hunt. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Ceres

Post by Ceres »

I don't think I'm going to check any status updates anymore in 2019, they just make me depressed. :)
Big congrats to lazygirl5 for this monster of a Blacktail. Considering that Black Bear was the aim of the hunt at the time it goes to show you should always keep your eyes open for what else may appear!
You didn't add the score (192.99) ;)
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

BCKidd wrote:
Nockedup wrote:
Tod1d wrote:The last update I have is also 2019011501 (Jan 15th). I suspect the Rusa missions will be out with the next patch. (inferring from the language in the update, today or very soon)
I have the same version. I couldn't find the Rusa Missions either until I cleared both the "Launcher Cache" and the "Game Cache" under settings, logged off the launcher and restarted it, then the mission pack showed up.
Ahh, so that is what is needed? I didn't even think about that. Thanks for pointing it out...hopefully it'll finally work and I'll have a Rusa hunt. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.
Weird, I still don't see them on the website
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

I just pulled up the web page- scroll to bottom and activated the first mission -

On Steam file validation - it seems you can do it after every hunt and it's missing 980 files- I quit validating them, game runs fine. No idea what is happening with it or for how long it's been happening. Doing nothing or validating each time seems to make no difference I could identify.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Wetland
Outfitter

Post by Wetland »

I went to my THC Home page this morning and clicked on the MISSIONS tab and the Rusa Deer Missions were now finally there.

Wetland
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tod1d wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
Nockedup wrote: I have the same version. I couldn't find the Rusa Missions either until I cleared both the "Launcher Cache" and the "Game Cache" under settings, logged off the launcher and restarted it, then the mission pack showed up.

BCKidd.
Weird, I still don't see them on the website
I never went back in to see if it worked or not. So, maybe the missions are still missing. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

It took like a day for the missions to be available in th website, but with clear the cache in the launcher and restart they were there.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

The missions have shown up now for me too. A day late tho'...which seems odd. But, finally I have a reason to head into the Bay... Piccabeen Bay that is. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
EW_Graham
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by EW_Graham »

Hi folks! Anyone still having outstanding issues with seeing the missions or are they present and correct now?
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

Ceres wrote:I don't think I'm going to check any status updates anymore in 2019, they just make me depressed. :)
Big congrats to lazygirl5 for this monster of a Blacktail. Considering that Black Bear was the aim of the hunt at the time it goes to show you should always keep your eyes open for what else may appear!
You didn't add the score (192.99) ;)
I was wondering about the score!! That's HUGE, damn! Congrats lazygirl!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”