"Slug Fest 2019" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Re: "Slug Fest 2019" by BCKidd

Post by FR_Bugs »

Good luck to all :)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DeadClopz wrote:Attempt 1 destroyed by a stubborn Male Elk that bled out but kept running and started calling and prancing again. I followed him visually for over an hour Real Time. Grrrrrrr
(from a tower 23 m away he was standing still looking up and calling and still somehow missed anything important supposedly)
My 1st attempt went awry as well. Don't use the new drilling rifle the slugs are made of Play-Doh. :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

HEADS UP / CLARIFICATION
It was brought to my attention , that a little gap in the bonus #2 infos , could be exploited . So even though it was not mentioned , i will clarify this .
It was and is meant to be, a bonus rewarding any player with a rare at the conclusion of the comp , with a complete entry .
Meaning : You need all 4 species at the end of the comp , including your rare to be eligible for the bonus .
Having just a rare with another 1 or 2 species will not cut it !
You will understand that one may get a rare and say that he is done and will win $500em with just that .
Sorry for the late note , but imo, it's not to late to tell you this and no damage will be done to anyone .
Thank you for your understanding :)

If the host or UHC could add this to the OP , it would be nice . Otherwise , this post is still official .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

BCKidd wrote:
DeadClopz wrote:Attempt 1 destroyed by a stubborn Male Elk that bled out but kept running and started calling and prancing again. I followed him visually for over an hour Real Time. Grrrrrrr
(from a tower 23 m away he was standing still looking up and calling and still somehow missed anything important supposedly)
My 1st attempt went awry as well. Don't use the new drilling rifle the slugs are made of Play-Doh. :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.
Your tears are flooding the Columbia to its banks ~ tsk tsk :twisted:

You've just reduced your odds by 30% of a favorable outcome. listen to my laughs of sheer bliss while purring like a lion who's just savored my first British Columbian in ages :P
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

@ Rad, I figured I would give you chance! But you'll only get the one, so use it wisely. :P :P :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DYEUZ wrote:
HEADS UP / CLARIFICATION
It was brought to my attention , that a little gap in the bonus #2 infos , could be exploited . So even though it was not mentioned , i will clarify this .
It was and is meant to be, a bonus rewarding any player with a rare at the conclusion of the comp , with a complete entry .
Meaning : You need all 4 species at the end of the comp , including your rare to be eligible for the bonus .
Having just a rare with another 1 or 2 species will not cut it !
You will understand that one may get a rare and say that he is done and will win $500em with just that .
Sorry for the late note , but imo, it's not to late to tell you this and no damage will be done to anyone .
Thank you for your understanding :)

If the host or UHC could add this to the OP , it would be nice . Otherwise , this post is still official .
Yes it is. I can't edit the 1st page- but hopefully Tod or another mod will add the clarification. As you say tho' your post is still official. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

First attempt, one heavy WT, one good Elk, and one small but still worth for the count BT, no coyotes were sighted at all, not even a track. But i got 3/4 in my first attempt, now i must to get a yote and improve the scores.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

At least you managed an attempt without failure. That 16 GA I used first- is crapola! Live and learn eh? ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

BCKidd wrote:At least you managed an attempt without failure. That 16 GA I used first- is crapola! Live and learn eh? ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

I would not trust the 16ga for this task, maybe for Coyote, but with one shot only i would try make a sure shot with a 12ga or the 10ga. This competition i will use the Primal + slug scope, best combination for this competition imo. :)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

At least I'm I'm the board with all animals counted 4, if I manage to beat my own score has yet to be determined. The fact I was able to kill 12 animals with out a miss is an accomplishment in it's own right. Oh Jello shots, How I missed you.

Return to “Competitions”