Holiday Event 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
piyanistt80

Re: Holiday Event 2018

Post by piyanistt80 »

to be the tenth in the holiday event competition.but 700 ems did not come more.I'll be pleased if you pay attention
snakeyes32
Outfitter

Post by snakeyes32 »

piyanistt80 wrote:to be the tenth in the holiday event competition.but 700 ems did not come more.I'll be pleased if you pay attention

What are who are you talking about?
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

piyanistt80 wrote:to be the tenth in the holiday event competition.but 700 ems did not come more.I'll be pleased if you pay attention
Two things:
1. Unfortunately, you can't prove it, because that list of where you stand disappears at the end.
2. Try purchasing a small item with gm$ and see if your wallet updates.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
Unfortunately, you can't prove it, because that list of where you stand disappears at the end.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/piyanistt80/trophies
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
MaxVe
Scout

Post by MaxVe »

I ranked second at the event but the em$ have not arrived, i forwarded a ticket but they replied that until today there would be no one able to give me an answer i must say that the Scout rifle and the six months of membership i received them as soon as the competition ended...we are waiting for news...
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Some times prizes can take a little after the event end to be delivered, i think the are manually delivered in some cases and automatic in others, so since these days are holidays probably the prizes gonna get delivered once the things come back to the normal routine, but that is my guess only.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
dj.p.king
Scout

Post by dj.p.king »

Maybe it's time to take down the items from the store linked to this event and take down the Elite Scout,
or is that now available forever considering it was only meant to be buyable till the 20th as stated in the description!.
Season 26

1 Range record Season 23 - Dall 583.110 m, 1 Range record Season 25 - Dall 601.410 m
PB range, Xbow 230.230, Bow 471.180, Rifle 601.410
Game play 2700+ hours/hunter score 19000+ http://www.uhcapps.co.uk/stats.php?username=djpking
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Andhii wrote:
Unfortunately, you can't prove it, because that list of where you stand disappears at the end.
That's not exactly accurate. My trophy says 7th place. I sure didn't finish in 7th place. I think I was in the 7th tier of prizes. In any case, I hope he got his perceived prize of 700 em$.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Andhii wrote:
That's not exactly accurate. My trophy says 7th place. I sure didn't finish in 7th place. I think I was in the 7th tier of prizes. In any case, I hope he got his perceived prize of 700 em$.
Who has the trophy with the number 4 means that he has concluded the event placing himself from the 4th to the 10th place and therefore he is entitled to the 700 em $
Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

fantamichele wrote:
Who has the trophy with the number 4 means that he has concluded the event placing himself from the 4th to the 10th place and therefore he is entitled to the 700 em $
1st Place:Trophy + 12 mo Membership + Elite Scout Gun
2nd Place: Trophy + 6 mo Membership + Elite Scout Gun
3rd Place: Trophy + 3 mo Membership + Elite Scout Gun
4th - 10th Place: Hunting Tower (Bare Wood) + 700 em$ + Trophy
800 000 Present$: Legendary Holiday Gift Bundle + Trophy
500 000 Present$: Epic Holiday Gift Bundle + Trophy
300 000 Present$: Brilliant Holiday Gift Bundle + Trophy
225 000 Present$: Trophy + 50 Camping Supplies
150 000 Present$: Trophy + 50 Scent Eliminator
75 000 Present$: Trophy

so if you placed 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10, you would get a trophy saying 4th place just to confuse everyone, because you were rewarded with the 4th place reward. I got a trophy for 6th place which was the 500k reward, while I wasn't in top 200 players in total.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”