Park Ranger Photo Competition!

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Park Ranger Photo Competition!

Post by TreeKiwi »

So, would you like the chance to win this rare Park Ranger variation?

All we want from you, is a nice screen shot of the Park Ranger, posed as if it were in a car advertisement!

Rule Clarifications:
  • Photos cannot be altered using any editing software, this means they can not be touched up to enhance the visual appearance, but feel free to crop or add any text to the photo that you think might help to ‘sell it’.
  • Players can use the in game camera if they like, but a screen shot is much cleared and better quality.
  • Players can submit up to 3 photos.
  • Three of these variations can be won, competition closes Monday the 10th of December, 9am CET and the winners will be selected shortly after that.
  • If you already own one and win, you can either gift the prize to someone else or pick another prize that is purchasable in the store.
Any questions, drop them below!

TK
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Park Ranger Photo Competition!

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Nice competition - wouldn't it make sense to extend the "Park Ranger" membership offer until the winners were selected? Now people will have to choose whether to buy the membership offer or try to win the Jeep - but if they don't win, they won't be able to take the membership offer any more. I think that's a pity...
Image Image Image
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Nice competition - wouldn't it make sense to extend the "Park Ranger" membership offer until the winners were selected? Now people will have to choose whether to buy the membership offer or try to win the Jeep - but if they don't win, they won't be able to take the membership offer any more. I think that's a pity...
Prizes can be awarded to other people if they like? I do get your point though, perhaps we can work out another prize if the winner already has one!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

TreeKiwi wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:Nice competition - wouldn't it make sense to extend the "Park Ranger" membership offer until the winners were selected? Now people will have to choose whether to buy the membership offer or try to win the Jeep - but if they don't win, they won't be able to take the membership offer any more. I think that's a pity...
Prizes can be awarded to other people if they like? I do get your point though, perhaps we can work out another prize if the winner already has one!
Or maybe for those that post an entry here and don't win in the end, those players get the opportunity to buy a 6-month membership in the following week and PM you and you'd give them the Jeep on top? But that'd probably be quite a hassle for you to sort it out manually... an alternative prize might be good.
Image Image Image
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

TreeKiwi wrote:
But what if I try to win one, but I don't win. It will be too late to buy a membership & get one?
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Tod1d wrote:But what if I try to win one, but I don't win. It will be too late to buy a membership & get one?
That's exactly what I meant, Tod. It would be a pity if people would be discouraged to buy the membership now because of the competition and just as bad if they were discouraged to participate in the competition because they already got the Jeep with the membership bundle. So I think the devs should either 1) give participants an option the get the membership bundle after the comp, in case they didn't win or 2) offer an alternative prize for those that already got the Jeep.
Image Image Image
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Yeah either shorten the competition to the 5th or extend the membership drive until the 10th.
Jhon
Hunter

Post by Jhon »

I'm not here to win it, just for lols

:lol: :lol:

how do you upload pictures here???
Last edited by Jhon on November 28th, 2018, 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Jhon wrote:I'm not here to win it, just for lols

[url]https://imgur.com/a/IEnmLvj[/url]

Go to the full editor and choose bigimg and paste the URL between the img tags. Just like i did in blue above.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
Jhon
Hunter

Post by Jhon »

XxStrong1xX wrote:
Jhon wrote:I'm not here to win it, just for lols

[url]https://imgur.com/a/IEnmLvj[/url]

Go to the full editor and choose bigimg and paste the URL between the img tags. Just like i did in blue above.
Kind of worked, but it shows up as broken

Return to “Official Community Competitions”