2nd Annual RFF Fall Hunt

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
FrozenHorse
Spotter

Re: 2nd Annual RFF Fall Hunt

Post by FrozenHorse »

I dual boot WIN 10 with Linux(Fedora & Manjaro) and never had a problem when used for what it was meant to be for me - gaming only! I have only few games and web browser installed there and I must say it's performing better than WIN 7 - it seems to be quicker on my hardware.

I have also enabled automatic daily system restore point creation, so whenever I run into some problem and don't want to fix with potential fingerprints...I just roll back. This way the system is clean all the time...for uninterrupted hunting :)
FrozenHorse stats:
Spoiler:
Faultier
Hunter

Post by Faultier »

It took a while but there it is :D nothing special but i am happy i made it in the top 10 .
great animals /score INTIMID883R , hats off.
and grats to everyone , who managed to bring home one of those awesome trophy animals i saw over the last days.
Stats
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

:arrow: Tann, I will so. Thanks. 8-) ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Really nice non-typical, DeadClopz. Aren't BCKidd's competitions just wonderful? Even if you don't win, you'll find plenty of good stuff on the way. I don't know how he does it, but it works! :)
Thanks, Yes, His comps force me to walk slower and travel parts of the map I tend to avoid. LOL

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DeadClopz wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:Really nice non-typical, DeadClopz. Aren't BCKidd's competitions just wonderful? Even if you don't win, you'll find plenty of good stuff on the way. I don't know how he does it, but it works! :)
Thanks, Yes, His comps force me to walk slower and travel parts of the map I tend to avoid. LOL
:lol: :lol: And you end up finding some pretty nice critters along the way. 8-) ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

That's a heck of a hunt Tony. Nicely done sir! Some great scores up there. Well done folks!

This is just a great comp, BCK, just great! Solid, simple rules, a real nice challenge, and on beautiful RFF no less. Respect bro!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Yesterday I said I was going to take a break, but well... :roll: Just quickly checking my barrel one last time. Oh, a 261 kg bear, might as well look for some deer now. Oops, a 280 kg bear at the other barrel, really can't quit now.

And then this big boy showed up:
(If you want to see him after the treatment, look here)

Forget about the rest of the hunt, couldn't find a big enough moose and let's not talk about those elk. But I'd still say I finally got my competition prize. After two trophy blacktail (190+), two non-typicals and one small albino blacktail I finally found a rare buck with a good score, one that even almost made the super rare gallery! Missed it by just three points, but I won't complain.

And there's still two days left! :shock:
Image Image Image
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

JimboCrow wrote:That's a heck of a hunt Tony. Nicely done sir! Some great scores up there. Well done folks!

This is just a great comp, BCK, just great! Solid, simple rules, a real nice challenge, and on beautiful RFF no less. Respect bro!
Thank you Jimbo! And...Tann, holey crap nice lookin' WT! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Breaking News!
Important notice: Payouts for this competition, will take place between October 25th & October 29th. Due to new Bank and Paypal account set-up. Sorry for the inconvenience. Rest assured I’m good for it! Never have payouts been late- this time tho' due to circumstances beyond my control; they will be. I’m hoping I will receive my new CC- before then, as I just discovered the current one I use for theHunter is expired. My bad. Thanks for your patience. ;) Peace.
BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

When your hunt starts with a 343 elk broadside @17m and it's a body shot, it doesn't mean much but I got a consolation gift. Cute little pie to go with the albino I got earlier from this comp.

"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”