2nd Annual RFF Fall Hunt

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Re: 2nd Annual RFF Fall Hunt

Post by SoftShoe »

J_Birdman wrote:
BC has been MIA for the past three days.... Hope everything is ok with him.
Indeed, hes usually a fixture around here. On several times a day. I hope all is well with him also.

J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

SoftShoe wrote:
J_Birdman wrote:
BC has been MIA for the past three days.... Hope everything is ok with him.
Indeed, hes usually a fixture around here. On several times a day. I hope all is well with him also.
The really weird thing is that I sent him a PM about a half hour before his last post in this thread(on the 9th at 10pm) and he never opened it. Then I sent him another PM the next day(the 10th) asking him for the green light for my bonus. Then, the next time I looked for a reply(either late on the 10th or early yesterday the 11th, I don't remember which), I saw that he had finally opened my first PM but not the second. No idea what's up. :shock:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Thanks for your concerns- I'm fine. Had a monitor explosion. Anyone ever have that happen to them? The monitor went PFFFT! Flash of light and smoke- totally thought my PC had fried- luckily it was only my monitor. I'm back up and running with a new one now. Three days away was really a downer. I best get on the LB... TTFN. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Always in for a little surprise!

RIP BCKidd's monitor...
Image Image Image
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tanngnjostr wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Always in for a little surprise!

RIP BCKidd's monitor...
I should've known it was on its way out- had a constant flicker and it took sometimes 5 minutes to boot up and before the Acer logo would appear. I followed some thoughts from Youtube- which never helped, then finally it was light and smoke... :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Speak of the devil! Well, the nicest devil ever, but you get the idea.. Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your luck! I feel your pain, been there and done that once, with one single unfortunate drop of water into the top air vent hahahah ..ugh.

BC, I just got your PM. Ok, it's on.. I already had the post ready, it's a little dated now, but here goes.. :lol:

>>
Thanks for the bonus, SoftShoe!

Kind of like Dyeuz but much worse, I have acted late in supplying a bonus prize as well. Tod suggested a bonus for the highest scoring black bear, and although BC and I tried to work that into something more akin to Dyeuz's bonus(except for bears, using fur color), it just involved too much hunt checking by hand to be feasible with my amount of available free time. Sadly, the prize would have been a little sweeter, but that idea won't work. Maybe this one will, though..

Best Black Bear, Dedicated to Tod!

Summary: Harvest the highest scoring black bear to win.
Prize: 1000em$
Requirements: Your bear must be on the Leaderboard at the end of competition.
1st Tie Breaker: If two or more bears share the same highest score, the winner will be determined by fur color, ranked from highest to lowest; (1st) Glacier, (2nd) Blonde, (3rd) Cinnamon, (4th) Chocolate, (5th) Black.
2nd Tie Breaker: Lowest weight. In the unlikely event there's a tie here as well, the prize will be divided equally between the contestants.

BC, if I left out anything important or did anything wrong, please feel free to edit as necessary.
<<

Good luck to all, happy hunting! :)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

And no-one blame J-Birdman for posting this late. I've been predisposed with a monitor issue, or he would have posted this a lot sooner. So, thanks JB for this new awesome bonus that one lucky competitor is surely gonna win! Now, if a nice mod- could kindly post Birdman's bonus on the front page, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

Hey Guys, I have a little problem. I just registered for this comp, and for what ever reason It put me in 4 times, could someone please Fix this for me.
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

INTIMID883R wrote:Hey Guys, I have a little problem. I just registered for this comp, and for what ever reason It put me in 4 times, could someone please Fix this for me.
:o There goes the neighborhood... :P Hey INTIMID883R, glad to see you playin' along. Yes, I'm sure Tod will look into the error. I can't say when, but I have faith it'll be soon. Regardless you reported it here- it will undoubtedly get fixed. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

OMG !! what a BRU-TAL first attempt !! :shock:
After 6 real hours and over 25 kms walked , i have to enter a juvenile Elk of 317 !! :evil:
RFF felt so empty lots of times ! First hour got the Bear and the Moose .
Then ghost town for a while . Had two period of 1hr @ 1.5Hr of pure silence and nothing to look at !!
Surely , some of you will get luckier faster !! :?

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Return to “Competitions”