Game Update - 13th of September

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Tracker Paul

Re: Game Update - 13th of September

Post by Tracker Paul »

:x Well, I don't know about the Ptarmigans or Lynx on the last Update . BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE .22 PLINKINGTON ? Completely Ruined ! Shoots like it has wet powder.. Lost a huge chunk of it's max Range.. is no Fun anymore, & Ruined all The long Range Bunny & Hare Comps.. Not to mention Made all of The Marker Flags we bought & all of our research & set-up time Waisted.. Set-Ups Ruined ! Why Did they Have to Fix something that wasn't Broke ? But, Hey, The guys with a .17 cal. Can keep on Plinking out there; 400 plus meters... Completely not fair considering it took a couple of YEARS to level my Plinkington to level 20... Check it out if you are a .22 Plinkington user ! We just got *#$@%!
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:Hey Hoo, nice signature! Can I get one? :lol:
Thanks. What do you want in yours? :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

HooCairs wrote:
InstinctiveArcher wrote:Hey Hoo, nice signature! Can I get one? :lol:
Thanks. What do you want in yours? :)
Eland, Sable, Kudu, Cape Buffalo, and Gemsbok. :lol:

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:Eland, Sable, Kudu, Cape Buffalo, and Gemsbok. :lol:

In the order as requested.
Spoiler:
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

HooCairs wrote:
InstinctiveArcher wrote:Eland, Sable, Kudu, Cape Buffalo, and Gemsbok. :lol:

In the order as requested.
That's awesome! :lol:
How do I get it in my signature?

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:How do I get it in my signature?
Go here: https://forum.thehunter.com/ucp.php?i=u ... =signature
and paste this in there:

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/PXnGjxD.png[/img]
Spoiler:
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

HooCairs wrote:
InstinctiveArcher wrote:How do I get it in my signature?
Go here: https://forum.thehunter.com/ucp.php?i=u ... =signature
and paste this in there:

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/PXnGjxD.png[/img]
Thanks! :lol:

TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

Tracker Paul wrote::x Well, I don't know about the Ptarmigans or Lynx on the last Update . BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE .22 PLINKINGTON ? Completely Ruined ! Shoots like it has wet powder.. Lost a huge chunk of it's max Range.. is no Fun anymore, & Ruined all The long Range Bunny & Hare Comps.. Not to mention Made all of The Marker Flags we bought & all of our research & set-up time Waisted.. Set-Ups Ruined ! Why Did they Have to Fix something that wasn't Broke ? But, Hey, The guys with a .17 cal. Can keep on Plinking out there; 400 plus meters... Completely not fair considering it took a couple of YEARS to level my Plinkington to level 20... Check it out if you are a .22 Plinkington user ! We just got *#$@%!
If it's changed, bug report it! I don't know it well enough to be able to tell anything about it as I only bought mine recently, but it'd be a shame if they broke it that badly.
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

Tracker Paul wrote::x Well, I don't know about the Ptarmigans or Lynx on the last Update . BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE .22 PLINKINGTON ? Completely Ruined ! Shoots like it has wet powder.. Lost a huge chunk of it's max Range.. is no Fun anymore, & Ruined all The long Range Bunny & Hare Comps.. Not to mention Made all of The Marker Flags we bought & all of our research & set-up time Waisted.. Set-Ups Ruined ! Why Did they Have to Fix something that wasn't Broke ? But, Hey, The guys with a .17 cal. Can keep on Plinking out there; 400 plus meters... Completely not fair considering it took a couple of YEARS to level my Plinkington to level 20... Check it out if you are a .22 Plinkington user ! We just got *#$@%!
I saw this too, was up looking for Rock Ptarms for the 250 and aimed at 100m on the ground. "Pang" from the gun followed by a "***" from me.... the Plink is "shot" to hell over 50m. Now useless and unplayble. :cry:
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Schlachtwolf wrote:
I saw this too, was up looking for Rock Ptarms for the 250 and aimed at 100m on the ground. "Pang" from the gun followed by a "***" from me.... the Plink is "shot" to hell over 50m. Now useless and unplayble. :cry:
Yes the Plinker is broken it looks as though a great deal of bullet drop was added. The zero seems to be at 50 meters with 12x scope now.
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”