HOW Here is HOW 10/10

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: HOW Here is HOW 10/10

Post by ronMctube »

must say david great for paying out on it. ;)
BCOX

Post by BCOX »

Thank you very much David!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Good job Mr Cox! and good to have the master with ya. Grats to David for making the challenge! It wasn't a bet I'd make because I already knew the outcome, but I thought it would take another day or 2 :lol:

So now, when someone questions long shooting we have even more reference material as if there wasn't enough but the new render range changes EVERYTHING!

Good job guys!
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Wait, every single bolt missed the heart!

JK! :lol:

This is excellent! I can't believe I/we got to witness someone winning 100k em$, holy cow! Way to go, BCOX! Way to help someone set it all up and win 100k em$, Tony! Cheers! :D
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Friggin' awesome! That right there is an incredible feat. Congrats BCOX! Very, very, kewl... 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Well Played BCOX and Tony! I hope you neigh Sayers like the taste of crow.
Spoiler:
Pupic
Hunter

Post by Pupic »

All i can say (and i don`t mean to be rude or anything like that) is that those videos are real eyeopener for me.
Up until now i thought there could really be some practice and calculation (wind, distance drop, blah, blah..) involved but what i saw is a kind of stuff my kids (all under the age of 10) would do to prove a point.
All you have to do is place a shooting mat (to assure you are always at exactly same spot in regard to target), choose a reference point (like tip of a mountain) shoot an arrow, and walk to where it landed to place a target. Then just go back to the mat and aim at that mountain tip 10 more times. :?

Could you do it without shooting mat or in a hunt where the target is not previously set? e.g Climb on a mountain and i place the target for you? ...because that is what i would consider to be in a spirit of David`s challenge.
What is shown here is a cheap pre-set trick without any skill involved and i would be honestly happier if i never clicked the Play button. :| :| :|
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Pupic wrote:All i can say (and i don`t mean to be rude or anything like that) is that those videos are real eyeopener for me.
Up until now i thought there could really be some practice and calculation (wind, distance drop, blah, blah..) involved but what i saw is a kind of stuff my kids (all under the age of 10) would do to prove a point.
All you have to do is place a shooting mat (to assure you are always at exactly same spot in regard to target), choose a reference point (like tip of a mountain) shoot an arrow, and walk to where it landed to place a target. Then just go back to the mat and aim at that mountain tip 10 more times. :?

Could you do it without shooting mat or in a hunt where the target is not previously set? e.g Climb on a mountain and i place the target for you? ...because that is what i would consider to be in a spirit of David`s challenge.
What is shown here is a cheap pre-set trick without any skill involved and i would be honestly happier if i never clicked the Play button. :| :| :|
Well all the long range comp shots made are in fact preset shots.
Spoiler:
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

Why was the 100k em$ paid out. The bet was 8 of 10, and that clearly isn't what happened ;)

Great job guys!
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Impressive display. (and it only took 43 hunts and 27+ shots to set it up & then wait for a wind-less hunt) ;)
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!

Return to “General Chat”