Howdy y'all!

Say hello to the rest of the community here. Start a thread and tell us a little about yourself.
Hyazakyte

Howdy y'all!

Post by Hyazakyte »

Howdy hunters!

I guess I am a new player, although according to my official Lifetime Stats, my first hunt was on Jan 28, 2011 with my first harvest of a Muley. I vaguely remember that Mule Deer was all we could hunt and Whitehart was the only reserve we could hunt on. Glad to see we can hunt on all reserves now and there is a weekly rotation of freely huntable species! :) Once I have completed all of the Missions that can be completed via freeplay I will definitely consider membership so I can continue!

I do have a couple questions:

I had purchased a tent and a couple other items back in 2011 but they don't seem to exist any longer, do items like tents expire?

The game also appears to have reset my missions (and used my Ems to do so, according to my purchase history) although I do not recall resetting my missions and see no reason why I would have done it myself.

Lastly, I tried to sign up to the UHC Stats thingee today, and as a free player it asks for the date I registered for theHunter (2011/01/28, according to my lifetime hunt history), but then it tells me the records don't match and won't let me proceed. Any ideas?

Anyways, it's good to be back and hope to put in some time hunting!
Spoiler:
HARVESTS: 659 - HUNT TIME: 13d 14h 40m 34s - DISTANCE: 494.80 kms - TROPHIES: GOLD 1 - SILVER 2 - BRONZE 2
PROFILE :: JOIN theHunter
Seifer
Hunter

Re: Howdy y'all!

Post by Seifer »

Welcome to the community and welcome back to the game! If you're having issues with the game I would submit a ticket to support (https://support.thehunter.com/hc/en-us).
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
Pixiegrl

Post by Pixiegrl »

Hello :)
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Hi and welcome back aboard Hyazakyte ;)
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Welcome to the community Hyazakyte :)
Hyazakyte wrote:I had purchased a tent and a couple other items back in 2011 but they don't seem to exist any longer, do items like tents expire?
Your items never expire. If they are missing contact [email protected].
Hyazakyte wrote:The game also appears to have reset my missions (and used my Ems to do so, according to my purchase history) although I do not recall resetting my missions and see no reason why I would have done it myself.
Spooky. Again maybe support may be able to answer that but they certainly won't be able to complete your missions again. Best case would be a refund of your em$ if the reset was a server glitch.
Hyazakyte wrote:Lastly, I tried to sign up to the UHC Stats thingee today, and as a free player it asks for the date I registered for theHunter (2011/01/28, according to my lifetime hunt history), but then it tells me the records don't match and won't let me proceed. Any ideas?
Your best bet would be to contact Caledonianblues who is the maker of the tool and also acts as moderator here in the forum.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

hi and welcome.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Welcome!
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Hyazakyte wrote:Lastly, I tried to sign up to the UHC Stats thingee today, and as a free player it asks for the date I registered for theHunter (2011/01/28, according to my lifetime hunt history), but then it tells me the records don't match and won't let me proceed. Any ideas?
The format when you hover over "Upgrade/Renew" on theHunter website is Month/Day/Year. The format for uhcapps is Day/Month/Year.

If your huntername is the same as your forum name, I'm seeing a different date. What do you see when you hover your mouse pointer over "Upgrade/Renew" on the top menu?
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Hyazakyte

Post by Hyazakyte »

Thanks for the welcome folks! :D
Tod1d wrote: The format when you hover over "Upgrade/Renew" on theHunter website is Month/Day/Year. The format for uhcapps is Day/Month/Year.

If your huntername is the same as your forum name, I'm seeing a different date. What do you see when you hover your mouse pointer over "Upgrade/Renew" on the top menu?
How very odd, using your directions (hover over the Renew button) I see a date of Aug 31, 2013.... 2 years after my initial registration!
I also note that on my harvest stats (in signature) that none of my muley harvests are shown, which were from back in 2011.
Last edited by Hyazakyte on September 8th, 2018, 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
HARVESTS: 659 - HUNT TIME: 13d 14h 40m 34s - DISTANCE: 494.80 kms - TROPHIES: GOLD 1 - SILVER 2 - BRONZE 2
PROFILE :: JOIN theHunter
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

Hyazakyte wrote:I also note that on my harvest stats (in signature) that none of my muley harvests are shown, which were from back in 2011
The signature stats are only for the current season. At the start of a new season everyone starts fresh.
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉

Return to “New Player Introductions”