Status Update - 8th August 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Re: Status Update - 8th August 2018

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Thx for update :)
I guess the new animal is either a Muskox, Muflon or Fallow deer, but also Wolverine or Lynx are nice.

MooseHunter330
Outfitter

Post by MooseHunter330 »

Knut wrote:Why you have to always get things 97% right and then ruin it on the last bit?

Who in his right mind would want a reticle like that on a Drilling???

You were so close to awesome.
I'll wait with buying that gun now until a scope with a classic hot at least more conventional reticle is available for it.
This. A low mounted 1,7-13,3x42 would have been perfect for this gun.
4A-I reticle and I'm all good.
Spends all the gold and money to buy new weapons in the shape of guns.
RegimentsTyp2

Post by RegimentsTyp2 »

I guess the new animal is a Western capercaillie (Auerhuhn)
whiteonyx
Scout

Post by whiteonyx »

Thanks for the updates - and thanks for the drilling...BUT HELP, i might not be the fastes person ;) HOW DO I SWITCH barrels on the drilling. I see in the update, that you have to use the middle mouse tap - but what is that one - i tried to push every button on my mouse, but still cant switch barrels...HELP somebody
Hunting is living
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

whiteonyx wrote:Thanks for the updates - and thanks for the drilling...BUT HELP, i might not be the fastes person ;) HOW DO I SWITCH barrels on the drilling. I see in the update, that you have to use the middle mouse tap - but what is that one - i tried to push every button on my mouse, but still cant switch barrels...HELP somebody
The scroll wheel on your mouse, you should be able to press it down.
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
whiteonyx
Scout

Post by whiteonyx »

Seifer wrote:
whiteonyx wrote:Thanks for the updates - and thanks for the drilling...BUT HELP, i might not be the fastes person ;) HOW DO I SWITCH barrels on the drilling. I see in the update, that you have to use the middle mouse tap - but what is that one - i tried to push every button on my mouse, but still cant switch barrels...HELP somebody
The scroll wheel on your mouse, you should be able to press it down.
Thanks man, i'll try it :)
Hunting is living
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

An advice that may be helpfull is to get a "gamer" mouse, back in the time they were few and more expensive than common mouses, and focused for gamers that played mmo with lots of keys, but nowadays there is a lot of variety and to low cost, almost similar to a common mouse, the advantage is that "gamer" mouses usually bring extra buttons, that is really useful to get easy access to commands like the dog commands or switch barrels in the drilling, and of course those buttons serve to any other purpose that you want to give outside a game, very useful tools for a computer imo.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Knut
Outfitter

Post by Knut »

I actually bought (back then) a gaming mouse on purpose for this game.
One that allows to change mouse sensitivity on the fly. Because neither do I want to move the mouse several times over the mouse pad to screen an area with the binos, nor do I want the scope's crosshairs to wobble all over the place while I barely touched the mouse.

Having the possibility to change mouse sensitivity with the clck of a button has probably kept me from quitting the game ages ago.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Mine can do that to, for those wondering how is called that function is adjustable dpi(dots per inch if i am in no mistake), is great to aim with precision or click the button and make a fast scan with the binos, my mouse is a cyborg rat 3, very old, but very nice quality, it has served me well since like the 2011 or 2012... a mouse that last as long in a age where almost everything is built to last a year, another plus.

I bought it for playing WoW, man that sure need extra buttons to be played, but this was cheaper than the other and still very popular Razor Naga.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

I play with an Asus GX 1000, you can set the dpi from 50 to 8200, very useful for long distance shots.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”