Tracker

Re: Summer Fiesta 2018

Post by Ringalor »

Thank you...
Threwlys
Tracker

Post by Threwlys »

Ok, i'm in. And the questions are beginning to bloom.

First one is what exactly this mean: "Special Requirements: Unspooked"?
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

After month i check page randomly bcz i wait for my best part of the year in theHunter... yes, its happening!!! Summer Fiesta is here and i can finally spend some time with "easy" missions and lost my mind and scream at midnight about missing points (weight, length, etc.) to mission. I renew my membership again... so i hope it will be worth it as always. Still missing to have this beautiful crystal trophy from the past... GL to everyone, last time i get Doc's Ultimate Hunting Champion trophy so i hope for this 3 pack of mission will be something similiar.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

anyone swearing yet at the very first mission lol. 2 moose only heart shot.no other organs.surprised this is the first one :lol: especially with the hitboxes in this game.got the first one. one of the moose i got skull and heart shot :? :D
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

ronMctube wrote:anyone swearing yet at the very first mission lol. 2 moose only heart shot.no other organs.surprised this is the first one :lol: especially with the hitboxes in this game.got the first one. one of the moose i got skull and heart shot :? :D
i have finished first one with 207 moose xD

ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

nice :D
AngelOne63
Tracker

Post by AngelOne63 »

Hello everyone ... do you have any advice to hit only the heart of the moose ... without hitting the lungs? Thanks ....
lamanorbu

Post by lamanorbu »

ronMctube wrote:anyone swearing yet at the very first mission lol. 2 moose only heart shot.no other organs.surprised this is the first one :lol: especially with the hitboxes in this game.got the first one. one of the moose i got skull and heart shot :? :D
Got the first one in literally 1 minute, struggling with the second one… I finally got a cow to stand broadside at 50 m, shot at the top of the front leg and… liver :lol: :?: Just liver and nothing else, I wish I had taken a screenshot to prove that the shot decal was exactly were the hearth is and nowhere near the liver.

ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

AngelOne63 wrote:Hello everyone ... do you have any advice to hit only the heart of the moose ... without hitting the lungs? Thanks ....
on the moose you have front on a little " Heart Pocket " shaped a little like a heart hangs just below the bottom of the chest.

the problem is guns you use to do the mission or...the hitboxes.some shots im getting left or right lung with straight on shots.heart most times.even had skull and neck on some.weird.had a break for now. will resume later.

whats people using weapon wise for this mission ? :D
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

I have had to take a break, but I really like the .300 for the heart shot missions. It has great penetration! I managed to bag the first moose easy... then another 5 down and I have not got it done yet hahaha :D

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”