theHunter: Classic Football Jamboree 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: theHunter: Classic Football Jamboree 2018

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I think we've seen two good teams tonight. After 30 minutes I didn't expect Croatia to come back, but they did. England needs to make that second goal and then it's over, but they didn't.

Anyway, I still think that France is going to have them for breakfast. Croatia have had to go through three extra times and they have one day less to recover - Mbappé is going to outrun them with ease...
Image Image Image
Knut
Outfitter

Post by Knut »

caledonianblues wrote:
Turns out it's not "coming home" ;)
"It's going home" is the header of a German newspaper.

Sad, because like Belgium, England played fresh and entertaining football while maintaining a high level of sportsmanship. A true rarity in modern football.

France:Croatia has the potential to become as dirty as France:Italy in '06

But maybe I'm just a little grumpy because the Croatian autocorso is keeping me awake.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Knut wrote:But maybe I'm just a little grumpy because the Croatian autocorso is keeping me awake.
After Italy and Turkey weren't even in the tournament you'd think we'd have some quiet nights during the World Cup! Well... :roll:
Image Image Image
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

it not coming home but atleast it got on the plane :lol:

half my family are scottish before anyone takes it wrongly :D

england played well first half but they should of pushed croatia more. croatia did well though and won so congrats. you deserved the win. ;)

france will win though. i honestly thought wed beat croatia then lose to france.
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

aw well back to the real world, turn out the country has had a political melt down while my head was in the clouds. they got them lads out of the cave though so that was nice.
Pupic
Hunter

Post by Pupic »

Well, i bought one pants and they are still in the game :D
For me personally this win brought more satisfaction than anything. Even the final match is not important as it was to beat the England.
Mainly because day after day i had to read all the crap from UK media underestimating and mocking Croatian team.
Sending home countries whose registered football players outnumber the whole Croatia population is just a cream on top of the cake :D

Hope to see a great final game (whoever wins it will be well deserved). ;)
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

most people i spoke to rated your team. media is always stupid it has to sell . they played well will lose in final though.
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Knut wrote:But maybe I'm just a little grumpy because the Croatian autocorso is keeping me awake.
After Italy and Turkey weren't even in the tournament you'd think we'd have some quiet nights during the World Cup! Well... :roll:
Dont understand ... quiet nights during the World Cup!... Where are you now? Italy, Turkey or Croatia.... or you have all this "visitors" around you?
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Eraser_SK wrote:Dont understand ... quiet nights during the World Cup!... Where are you now? Italy, Turkey or Croatia.... or you have all this "visitors" around you?
I'm in Germany and we got a lot of people from Turkey and Italy living here. And from Croatia as I could hear last night. ;) I don't complain, I'm happy for them! :)
Image Image Image
Knut
Outfitter

Post by Knut »

Eraser_SK wrote: Dont understand ... quiet nights during the World Cup!... Where are you now? Italy, Turkey or Croatia.... or you have all this "visitors" around you?
Zürich, Switzerland - and in a part of town where probably half the inhabitants are from former Jugoslavian countries.
It's a flag war between the double-headed eagle and the coloured checkerboard here! :D

And abroad you'll need to celebrate your patriotism a bit louder than at home, I guess...
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”