Buying EMs bug

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Exanimis
Hunter

Buying EMs bug

Post by Exanimis »

Is anyone else getting an error when trying to buy EMs? I haven't been able to buy EMs for myself or for a gift for the photo comp.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Buying EMs bug

Post by VonStratos »

I bought ems the other day with no problem, but i bought trough steam, if you cant buy trough paypal or credit card give a try to steam, it works for me, but that was some days ago so can not confirm right now if there is a bug with that too.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

VonStratos wrote:I bought ems the other day with no problem, but i bought trough steam, if you cant buy trough paypal or credit card give a try to steam, it works for me, but that was some days ago so can not confirm right now if there is a bug with that too.
Be aware that you can't buy gift codes on Steam though!

I bought a gift code on the website, about one week ago. Try again, it might've been a temporary issue on Paymentwall's side.
Image Image Image
Exanimis
Hunter

Post by Exanimis »

I'm still getting error 113 with payer authentication on the end, maybe I should copy it and post it here.
Exanimis
Hunter

Post by Exanimis »

Has anyone been able to buy EMs since last Thursday?
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Post by HD_Artworks »

Did you send an Email to support?
They can help you better than us.
Season Stats
Spoiler:
Exanimis
Hunter

Post by Exanimis »

i contacted support and its been days without hearing from them, Im still getting the error 113. Is anyone else having any trouble buying EMs?
I_Does_English

Post by I_Does_English »

I'm having this problem now :( I've been trying to buy em$ and a membership for like a week but every time I try to pay it comes up with "error - 113 failure to load... (then there's a long URL)"
I use the Visa and Mastercard payment option and I've tried 3 different credit cards but all of them don't work. Has anyone found out how to fix this?
My theHunter username is sammyt89 :-)
Check out my YouTube channel for IRL hunting and fishing in the wilds of NZ! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPLxdo ... FDYlS8N5UA
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

I_Does_English wrote:I'm having this problem now :( I've been trying to buy em$ and a membership for like a week but every time I try to pay it comes up with "error - 113 failure to load... (then there's a long URL)"
I use the Visa and Mastercard payment option and I've tried 3 different credit cards but all of them don't work. Has anyone found out how to fix this?
I bought em$ two days ago, once using PayPal and then after not getting anything anywhere, used the credit card, also without success. The redeem codes didn't appear anywhere. Contacted support and this morning the codes showed up in my wallet.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”