Game Update - 4th July 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Re: Game Update - 4th July 2018

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Wetrocky45 wrote:
XxStrong1xX wrote:Fantastic update! Great Stream!! Love the pointer :D But even more excited about the fixes to the existing dogs. If anyone can confirm that the multiplayer dog bug has been fixed(unable to use dogs in MP unless host on most maps) Please post it as I am at work and won't be able to test it for several more hours.
I don't think they fixed this, this has been a known bug for a LONG time, and probably one of the bigger one's depending who you ask. Hopefully they get this bug squared away.

According to Matt(TreeKiwi) in the stream today it has been fixed. That is why I am asking for confirmation.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

Does anyone have screenshots showing the colors of the new pointers yet? I wanted to buy one and give it a try before bed (EU time, need to be in bed in a couple hours) but I really want to see what I'm getting into, and I'm not sure when the official screenshots will be released.
EW_Graham
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by EW_Graham »

Screenshots (and main Pointer info post) will be out in about 10-15 minutes. :)
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

EW_Graham wrote:Screenshots (and main Pointer info post) will be out in about 10-15 minutes. :)

Great news! Thnx!
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

Ahh, great! Take my money!
EW_Graham
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by EW_Graham »

Post is up!
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

@Graham Thanks!

@EW Thank you so much for fixing these dog issues, I think you hit a home run, I never thought we'd see this day. I've had a lvl 50 retriever for a long time and still use her, this has prompted me to buy the Dog GPS and thinking seriously about finally getting a scenthound now.
JMMax
Spotter

Post by JMMax »

Great addition! Been wanting a pointer ever since the release of the Retriever. Would have preferred to have pointing and retrieving all in one but this is good too. Hopefully, they work together so my hunting mates and I can use 1 of each.
Swampfox
Outfitter

Post by Swampfox »

Very good update and news and glad to hear the Bait System is now operating once again! :D
Spoiler:
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

As a heads-up, the skill-up for the Pointer has incorrect text associated at level four (and probably others); it seems to not have been renamed from code, and says something like hun_gui_detection etc.

The Chocolate Milk dog also has a black nose, which should definitely be brown (a dog with chocolate can't actually have black pigment and it looks really out of place!). Could this be altered down the road?

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”