Help: A new game has started on this account

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
calamar2000
Hunter

Re: A new game has started ???

Post by calamar2000 »

MarkScotland wrote:Is this new to The Hunter or is it something that is going to be fixed
Now when the wife shouts me to do something i come back and my hunting session is over.
This can be very annoying when I'm try to do competitions.
Please tell me this is a bug and not a new timeout feature.
idem the same
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Help: A new game has started on this account

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Merged new posts with existing topic.

There's a bug report already (https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.p ... 66#p940350), but I don't think we have an official word yet.
Image Image Image
Granti
Hunter

Re: A new game has started ???

Post by Granti »

MarkScotland wrote:Is this new to The Hunter or is it something that is going to be fixed
Now when the wife shouts me to do something i come back and my hunting session is over.
This can be very annoying when I'm try to do competitions.
Please tell me this is a bug and not a new timeout feature.
yes, this needs a fast fix; in the meantime there is sort of a "workaround" for this till we have it worked out by the devs; dont minimize the game. just hit the escape-button. or open the map (pauses the game)
Beano8U
Scout

Post by Beano8U »

Just had this occur to me as well :(
Doc is as upset as I am it seems.
Might be my fault though, I did pause with Esc but Alt-Tabbed. Usually don't have any issues though.

onkel_henry

Post by onkel_henry »

This is starting to become a game breaker for me. Happens everytime i play. Is there anything new on the subject?
_dfad_
Scout

Post by _dfad_ »

I am affected too. Two hunting sessions - two times "A new game has been started...". Both times I paused the game, switched to a browser for 10-15 min, and once switched back - oops... :(

"5 FPS at Picabeen Bay" club ;)
vsaet
Hunter

Post by vsaet »

caledonianblues wrote:Moved to <Support & Technical Issues>

It doesn't mean your account details have been compromised, it just means there's a mix up with the sessions in the backend. Don't worry about it. Although, it's always good to be diligent with passwords, so changing them every once in a while is a good thing.
I don't worry about my account because I have a strong pass that I change frequently and my Antivirus and malwarebytes I know that provide me secure session but I feeling bad against EW because i think is a bug and at the moment I lost a Big Water Buffalo I harvested that I need for my tournament in ACL . Normally they will let the choice to continue or quit and not to force us to quit. Shame !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It will be that the future of the Classic for what we talk in another thread :?: :?: :?:
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

It happens to me on occasion. It usually happens when I pause the game, start surfing the net and I'm away too long.
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Happened to me for the 2nd time today, while I was asleep.
Both times happened on Hammeldal. Both times were either very late into the first day, or very early into the 2nd day.
I changed my password multiple times so I do not think that my account was taken.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

This is old, but was fixed, hopefully didn't came back, its not really that someone took your account, this used to happen sometimes when you alt tab to go to windows, and if you took some minutes to came back to the game you were welcome with that screen, was extremely annoying because some times you need to alt tab to check something else, or even to check missions, and comeback to the game and puff! you got that black screen. But that was solved years ago... or not?

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”