Status Update - 13th June 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
whiteonyx
Scout

Re: Status Update - 13th June 2018

Post by whiteonyx »

Thanks for the SU :D I think i will stick to the 'the football jamboree leauge' It sounds really interesting ;)

And looking forward to 'midsommer event' to
Hunting is living
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Thanks for the update. However, where is the incentive to participate in the second comp. The main comp gets rewarded with the golden 10ga and a trophy, but the second comp only gets a trophy, albeit a nice looking one. Usually there is a prize of em$ or items. Why not reward a golden 10ga to the hunter with the highest overall score among all reserves?
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

JamboWhoDat wrote:Thanks for the update. However, where is the incentive to participate in the second comp. The main comp gets rewarded with the golden 10ga and a trophy, but the second comp only gets a trophy, albeit a nice looking one. Usually there is a prize of em$ or items. Why not reward a golden 10ga to the hunter with the highest overall score among all reserves?
Oh I must have missed that... there are em$ as well! I will edit it tomorrow. Cheers Jambo!
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

I see nothing in the status update about when/if we are going to get archery and or 3 D targets. Is there a problem?
Spoiler:
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

INTIMID883R wrote:I see nothing in the status update about when/if we are going to get archery and or 3 D targets. Is there a problem?
Was there ever even a reply if they were thinking about implementing it? If so, I wouldn't expect it too soon, what with them having their holiday & not all of them being there at any given time. Plus, it was only a week or so since it was suggested, wasn't it?
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Greywolf01
Tracker

Post by Greywolf01 »

as for the bait barrels not working? Pretty sure you have plenty of info on what is wrong with the feeders. now its just whether or not you want to fix the issue or just hope it goes away. A poor fix would be to get rid of them and reimburse the ems back to the hunters who purchased them along with the bait that goes with them. A good fix is doing your job and get it done. We do spend our own money for this and it should work the way it was supposed to.

As far as those hunters who really dont use feeders? Who don't care about a good fix. We have our feelings on what we like to choose for competitions as much as you do. I just don't participate in ones I dont want too compete in.

Most of the info that you all need for the Bait barrel issues are already reported. You are smart enough and game tech savvy enough to fix this. Please for those of us who enjoy the feeder comps get this finished. Thanks for your kind attention in this IMPT mater to some of us.
wvmtman59
Spotter

Post by wvmtman59 »

Could not of said it better great job +10000
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

I have to agree about the feeders. I usually have my feeders loaded but I haven't since the bug appeared. Of course it's hard to say that there's a bug, personally, if I haven't even looked for myself. But. Who wants to buy bait for something that is obviously broken? I haven't seen anyone stating that it's working as intended, except from EW's side. The statement that EW can't replicate this is hard to believe. I do trust the whole bunch of independent players stating that it's broken, and still is.
This is the main reason I haven't been playing this game for the passed weeks. And of course it would be fun to make a shooting range but hey... It's not working properly neither so why buy those ones?
I'm looking through the forum almost every day to see if there's been a solution to the main issues but nothing yet, as you all know. It's really affecting the gameplay sadly enough.
The missing hunter score haven't affected me myself but I sure understand the frustration.
Greywolf01
Tracker

Post by Greywolf01 »

Generalkommendant wrote:I have to agree about the feeders. I usually have my feeders loaded but I haven't since the bug appeared. Of course it's hard to say that there's a bug, personally, if I haven't even looked for myself. But. Who wants to buy bait for something that is obviously broken? I haven't seen anyone stating that it's working as intended, except from EW's side. The statement that EW can't replicate this is hard to believe. I do trust the whole bunch of independent players stating that it's broken, and still is.
This is the main reason I haven't been playing this game for the passed weeks. And of course it would be fun to make a shooting range but hey... It's not working properly neither so why buy those ones?
I'm looking through the forum almost every day to see if there's been a solution to the main issues but nothing yet, as you all know. It's really affecting the gameplay sadly enough.
The missing hunter score haven't affected me myself but I sure understand the frustration.
I am trying hard not to get that upset but they can fix this issue if they choose too. Boy if the long range comps were an issue this place would be humming. They really could care less about people playing because they have plenty of other members who are ok with the way it is. Just sucks for the rest of us because of what we like compared to others. Sad day and times for a game I spent a lot of money on and now its bugging out.
Last edited by caledonianblues on June 16th, 2018, 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed double quote

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”