Status Update (Will be Thursday this week)

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Status Update (Will be Thursday this week)

Post by TreeKiwi »

Just a little note,

It is a holiday here in Sweden tomorrow, so the Status Update will come out on Thursday... in the mean time, make sure you check out the new Deployable targets in the store... They went live today 8-)

View them here

Fire any burning questions you might have in here, but more information will be announced on Thursday... we have triple, quadruple checked all the stores in all languages and can see all the items buyable... But please let me know if you cannot see them. *make sure you have cleared your cache.

Have fun all!

TK
calamar2000
Hunter

Re: Status Update (Will be Thursday this week)

Post by calamar2000 »

Happy National Day Mat and all the Swedes ;) ;) ;)
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

do the targets make a noise when you hit them or say where you hit them ? just wondering as if you shooting them from extreme range will be awkward seeing where you hit especially over extreme distance.

i think a little description with release would of been great.helped.explaining how they work.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

ronMctube wrote:do the targets make a noise when you hit them or say where you hit them ? just wondering as if you shooting them from extreme range will be awkward seeing where you hit especially over extreme distance.
Yeah. We definitely need to see where we hit them , to make adjustments .
Would have been nice to have also , a kind of bulls-eye target . The circled one . I would use the circled ones more than the shapes .
Image Image

Are these shapes , exact size of the animals they represent ?
Why do we need to be on this mat ?

Make a bundle with round targets and no mat needed and i'm a buyer .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

TK I strongly suggest you put a link in the original post to last week's stream about the deployable targets so it will answer all the questions. Otherwise this thread is going to be bombard with post about, "the target's are broke. I can't see where I hit it. The targets don't make a noise at 300m. They are broke etc."

:arrow: Ron and serge the first 15 min of last week's stream explains everything about the deployable targets and why they purposely did what they did to them.
Last edited by JamboWhoDat on June 5th, 2018, 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

... Will need to check it out then , thx JamboWhoDat .

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

will the shooting platforms in the already existing shooting ranges work with the new targets?
Also a larger image of the target face on the round targets would help me decide which ones I want to buy.
Spoiler:
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Thanks for the deployable targets. Been waiting for this for a long time. Love the range flags also. The bundles in the store are excellent but you need to make one with the bullseye targets.

Can you use the shooting tripod gun rest with the gun shooting mats?
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Yep, was worth watching and got some answers .thx again .

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

JamboWhoDat wrote:TK I strongly suggest you put a link in the original post to last week's stream about the deployable targets so it will answer all the questions. Otherwise this thread is going to be bombard with post about, "the target's are broke. I can't see where I hit it. The targets don't make a noise at 300m. They are broke etc."

:arrow: Ron and serge the first 15 min of last week's stream explains everything about the deployable targets and why they purposely did what they did to them.
i missed the first bit of the stream. so didnt know about it.also only a small amount of people watch the stream.so many wont know about the items.ideally the information should be available for release.not trying to be funny about it. i dont even know about the items and i played the game for nearly ten years.imagine a new player who doesnt watch streams.or even know they exist.

testing all the targets at the moment and there might be a issue with render range.more testing then will report back.

okay i tested this with two people.at 200m cant see targets placed if i havent already seen them .for many long range shooters this needs to be changed.not sure why its happening but they dont render past two hundred unless you see them first.now on a range that means you will have to get the targets in sight first then go back.which isnt ideal.

to get a target to render at distance you have to walk within 200m.then it will pop in range.then you will be able to see it normally.
Last edited by ronMctube on June 5th, 2018, 11:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”