Post by TreeKiwi »

Hey all,

Your comments to the game update from the 4th of June 2018

Cheers!
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Re: Game Update - 4th June 2018

Post by Stealthhunter »

Since the update thehunter won't open for me. Opens up for about 40 seconds then says "error launcher stopped working" occurred have also mentioned this is technical issues.
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
Prinz1989
Hunter

Post by Prinz1989 »

The changes on the .17 sound promising.
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

Interesting regarding the .17 HV. Increased velocity and reduced drop rate? Uhum...
Thanks for the GU.
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

How about weapon stability in towers, when will that be fixed?
Spoiler:
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Stealthhunter wrote:Since the update thehunter won't open for me. Opens up for about 40 seconds then says "error launcher stopped working" occurred have also mentioned this is technical issues.
I launch it via steam, and I had a little delay for update, too. But I solved it closing the game window, and going on steam games control panel.
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

I launched the game with excitement thinking that you guys fixed the iron sights on the older .300's and .270. Much to my shagrin you guys have not addressed that issue. What iron sights did you fix? I did the same test at 10m, 50m and 100m with the same results as the last time. Low and to the left by a large margin. We only have 600-700 steady die hard players myself being one of em. I feel you are not honoring the agreement made between us that I signed in the begging saying I would be a good little boy and you would provide a working game. So again knowing that you have brought to light of the issue have written me twice about it and have not fixed it you do not intend to?
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

DaveyCockett wrote:I launched the game with excitement thinking that you guys fixed the iron sights on the older .300's and .270. Much to my shagrin you guys have not addressed that issue. What iron sights did you fix? I did the same test at 10m, 50m and 100m with the same results as the last time. Low and to the left by a large margin. We only have 600-700 steady die hard players myself being one of em. I feel you are not honoring the agreement made between us that I signed in the begging saying I would be a good little boy and you would provide a working game. So again knowing that you have brought to light of the issue have written me twice about it and have not fixed it you do not intend to?
Hey Davey,

The issue that was fixed this time was the incorrect zoom when using Iron sights. Have you logged a bug report about the other issues? I think I remember in a stream you talking about the issues you mentioned above, if you have created a bug report for the issues let me know and I will see if I can do some digging for you!
INTIMID883R wrote:How about weapon stability in towers, when will that be fixed?
We are still working on it Tony, was a little more complex than we first thought, but the good news is we can reproduce it here, so it is just a matter of getting to the bottom of it now!

TK
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

good update. thanks
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

The rope climbs on VDB are still broken, you can enter the climbs from almost 100m away from them.
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”