Game Update - 30th May 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: Game Update - 30th May 2018

Post by stancomputerhunter »

INTIMID883R wrote:I am a little confused by this message. Also, the tower weapon stability is not fixed.

It means, and it was shown in the release notes when they were introduced, that if you move an existing rope to another location where there is not one currently, you will lose 25% of the total rope units. Example: you have a 20 unit rope; if you move it, it will only be a 15 unit rope, and likely not long enough. It serves to discourage you from moving them to where you don't have them. Just buy a new one. Sound marketing for once by EW.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
gr1zzly1
Tracker

Post by gr1zzly1 »

Did they fix the bait site issues?
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

stancomputerhunter wrote:It means, and it was shown in the release notes when they were introduced, that if you move an existing rope to another location where there is not one currently, you will lose 25% of the total rope units. Example: you have a 20 unit rope; if you move it, it will only be a 15 unit rope, and likely not long enough. It serves to discourage you from moving them to where you don't have them. Just buy a new one. Sound marketing for once by EW.
I think the question Tony was asking is why he's seeing that dialogue when he's in a deployable tower ;)

You're right in your explanation, but it's not applicable to the pop-up you should be presented with in a deployable tower.
ClemD
Scout

Post by ClemD »

Feeders have not been fixed. Worse than that, they now take my baits and give me nothing in return. This morning at 8:33 I put 20 units in my goat feeders, when I did my first hunt this pm at 13:45 my feeder is empty with no goat near it. 20 units should have lasted more than a day as it is supposed to deplete only 15 units per day. I have now lost 35 bait units since the last week update and I am probably not the only one. EW please compensate with free bait.

Rare: 153 – Non-Typical: 12
Competitions: 82 – Gold: 25, Silver: 29, Bronze: 23, Events: 5
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

@ ClemD ... same here . Compensation is needed for sure .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

I didn't notice there was also a GU! Thanks EW. Good to see bugs being fixed. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

Map co-ordinance are even further off now than after last release. Baits are completely broken, iron sight magnification is I don't even know what! Rope climb messages standing in a tower hundreds of m from a climb! What the heck are we doing people???
Spoiler:
Ringalor
Tracker

Post by Ringalor »

Thanks for the game update !
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

INTIMID883R wrote:Map co-ordinance are even further off now than after last release. Baits are completely broken, iron sight magnification is I don't even know what! Rope climb messages standing in a tower hundreds of m from a climb! What the heck are we doing people???
Well according to the SU,... workers are ready to start taking summer off time, and less workers will be there to fix things......
so some things may be broken a good while....... with only a handful to keep things running.
Just a thought to dwell over. Good thing during summer it's also my slow time on the hunter game.
I don't know about everyone else though...... :)
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

Tried to dismantle a deployable hunting tower and it immediately disappeared from the place it was deployed and was put right into my inventory!
Tried to place it again and could not! Still in my inventory!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”