weapon Rental

zxryan

weapon Rental

Post by zxryan »

I would like to be able to try before I buy. At least at a range. I want the .340 but details on it are slim. Would be nice if I could try it before I buy .How many rounds does it hold? is it clip or single shot?
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: weapon Rental

Post by caledonianblues »

I can say with great confidence that "try before you buy" will never happen in theHunter. Some people would try and decide not to buy and ultimately it wouldnt be good for sales. As it is now, if you want to try an item, you have to buy it (with the exception of some deployable items). If you buy something and don't like it, well, too late Ethel.

I would love the store to show more information about items, including the sort of information you've requested. Maybe even a 3D rotating model so you can see the item in a 360° view.

I believe the. 340 Weatherby holds 3 rounds, and it doesn't have a magazine. It's a breech loader. I think anyway. Now I'm starting to doubt myself since I haven't used it in a while.
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

A lot of times one of our more active "Youtuber" will make (& post) their review of the new weapons. I always keep my eyes open for those....and if any of you folks are reading this Thanks again for those videos. ;)
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Isn't there a thread that was for items and feedback of members about them ,that you made once David ?

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

DYEUZ wrote:Isn't there a thread that was for items and feedback of members about them ,that you made once David ?
It's in the "General Chat" part, at the top.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Shaggymobilly
Spotter

Post by Shaggymobilly »

It is 3 rounds and a breech loaded. Works almost as a single shot. Seems odd to me for a magazine fed rifle. I guess it was probably done for "balancing" the game and weapons. It is a real powerhouse, fun to hunt with, really knocks the wind out of the bigger animals, and is a pretty darn good skin of the real deal.

I second the idea of finding info on your prospective purchases, particularly weapons, on youtube. It has been an awesome resource for me starting out. Some members and frequent posters here make some good ones as well as many I've never seen on the forums.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

I believe the .340 Weatherby is a real life rifle. You could just Google it.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think it would be great for sales. Put them on rotation to coincide with ethically-linked free-to-hunt animals so guests can actually shoot the animals in free rotation. There's plenty of cases where people might be surprised at how much they like a weapon, and decide to buy it later.
LatinJoker69
Hunter

Post by LatinJoker69 »

Hi guys, youtube has always been there for me when I`m in need of information about any type of new release to the game. There are a few members of the game that purchase these items and make a video to share with others and give their opinions as well about the item in question. Hope this may help you when trying to make a decision on certain items mainly weapons for the game, good luck and many blessings to all... ;)

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”