The Masters of the EHR - 2018

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
kevin2106
Hunter

Re: The Masters of the EHR - 2018

Post by kevin2106 »

Sounds like a fun and different comp :)

But could someone please explain me what a gimme and a mulligan hole is?

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

A gimmie is a conceded putt. You don't have to putt (shoot) the gimmie distance. A mulligan is a do-over.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

kevin2106 wrote:Sounds like a fun and different comp :)But could someone please explain me what a gimme and a mulligan hole is?
A Mulligan = Is another attempt at making a hunt for a hole . So you have 2 Mulligans , so 2 chances to repeat a hunt that you think you can do better .

A gimme = Means that if you have 10 meters or less to complete the distance , you don't have to search for an animal at 10m or less. It is considered done , but you need to add one shot still .

Thats the way i see it .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

DYEUZ wrote:
kevin2106 wrote:Sounds like a fun and different comp :)But could someone please explain me what a gimme and a mulligan hole is?
A Mulligan = Is another attempt at making a hunt for a hole . So you have 2 Mulligans , so 2 chances to repeat a hunt that you think you can do better .

A gimme = Means that if you have 10 meters or less to complete the distance , you don't have to search for an animal at 10m or less. It is considered done , but you need to add one shot still .

Thats the way i see it .
stancomputerhunter wrote:A gimmie is a conceded putt. You don't have to putt (shoot) the gimmie distance. A mulligan is a do-over.
thanks guys :)

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

While reading the rules, and plotting a strategy (ha!), I'm wondering if I have to play the holes in numerical order. For example, if I shoot a pig at 175 meters, leaving only 5 meters left for hole #3, can I use it for hole #3, if I haven't played #1 or #2 yet?

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
grancazador
Scout

Post by grancazador »

stancomputerhunter wrote:While reading the rules, and plotting a strategy (ha!), I'm wondering if I have to play the holes in numerical order. For example, if I shoot a pig at 175 meters, leaving only 5 meters left for hole #3, can I use it for hole #3, if I haven't played #1 or #2 yet?

You only get 1 chance at each hole / hunt**. Once you start your first hunt (after the comp starts & you enroll), you are playing the 1st hole.
Your 2nd hunt is playing the 2nd hole.

You can shoot at any animal you want. Score, species, gender doesn't matter. But every time you pull the trigger, it counts as a stroke!
**There will be 2 "Mulligan" holes (hunts). So you have 11 attempts to complete 9 holes. Don't submit the Mulligan holes.
You have 9 Submissions, 1 per hole.

Rules and Conditions
Spoiler:
Buena Caza
vortex1957
Tracker

Post by vortex1957 »

Just enrolled, but I have a question. I assume that scopes, tree stands, towers etc are allowed due to the distance thing....
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

I'm letting my goatlicks run down so I'm out fraggin' a few Tanngnjostr centerfolds tonight, and a few swine for the kinfolk coming over for dinner on Sunday, but I'll be ready. I'm practicing my putting, and I'll probably hit a few on the driving range before I call it a night. My irons are all shined and polished so I'll leave them in the bag till the weekend. Can't wait to tee it up...! Anybody down for a little match play??? :lol:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

JimboCrow wrote:Tanngnjostr centerfolds
Hot nannies on the catwalk... ahem... goatwalk:
Image Image Image
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:Tanngnjostr centerfolds
Hot nannies on the catwalk... ahem... goatwalk:
No wonder you're so captivated Marc, they've all got bedroom eyes! They're almost hypnotic in a sordid kind of way.... wow, and octuplets too!!!! Check off about 5 boxes on my bucket list right there! YeeeHaaawwwwww!!! :D :lol:

Return to “Competitions”