Server

General chat about The Hunter. For suggestions, please use the "Suggestions"-room below.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Server

Post by caledonianblues »

sniper68 wrote:hi
im play loads of mp games online with out any probs.
so i have just started to play mp on thehunter and most servers it just comes up with Something went wrong when creating your game session.
my internet is fine send and receive packets just fine.
i tried 7 servers today and got into 3 of them with out any probs ?
Playing loads of multiplayer games doesn't really prove anything. Just that those games work fine and this one doesn't. There are far more variables you'd need to eliminate before the developers would consider the issue to be on this end. I've played theHunter from a connection provided by the same ISP as you, so it's most likely not the ISP doing anything to affect this type of traffic. With a bit of fiddling we could most likely resolve your issue. The first thing would be to forwarded UDP traffic on port 32303 to your computer's IP address.

If you want to PM me with your router model I can probably tell you exactly what to do to fix the issue.
sniper68
Spotter

Post by sniper68 »

pm sent.
ApolloCreed
Spotter

Post by ApolloCreed »

sniper68 wrote:still can't join in MP it tells me Something went wrong when creating your game session will this ever be fixed ?

I've had this problem since last year I think. I haven't been able to play any multi player rooms for a very very long time. It always says the same thing that Sniper68 said "Something went wrong...."

I even have a new computer, and it says it on this one, and also on my old one.

Do you think you can name all the animals in this game? Check out the Hunter quiz I've created on Sporcle. Go to Sporcle, type in the search bar "the Hunter". From the list choose the game called "theHunter (Name the Animals). Good Luck.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Is there some problem with the server atm? i am trying to launch a sp hunt(steam client) and got the "there was a problem cant connect to server" screen after a couple of seconds.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

It isn't only "Steam" I'm getting an error too. Three in a row. So, somethin' has gone awry, I think. :? Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Yeah me too, 3 in a row, i restarted my pc and now is working normal, but burned 3 attempts for the comps in the reserve where i was trying to enter.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “General Chat”