Game Update - 26th April 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: Game Update - 26th April 2018

Post by Tod1d »

SoftShoe wrote:... I live so far back in the sticks they gotta pump in sunshine.
But the moonshine is in abundance, so don't complain! ;)
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

There ARE reasons I choose to live where I do :D

HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Post by HD_Artworks »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
SoftShoe wrote: I only glanced at it but coulda sworn it said something on the order of 173mb for my update?
1.1 gig for me on Steam. I got a good connection, so I don't care, but I can imagine the guys in Iran or NW Ohio aren't too happy about it. :P
I think it's 173mb for non-steam version.
Marc, I have a little faster connection now. 2 Mb/s, but with limited bandwidth!
Anyways, the game is updated now and I'm going to shoot some geese and pintail for David's comp. :)
Season Stats
Spoiler:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Good point- I have jar a customer brought to me for a present just a few weeks ago, Came from Ky obviously :D
SS, what I do is leave Steam up so my stuff updates while I'm at work and it's all done when I get home- best thing I ever did. My speed is so bad I can't play without Steam-
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

On web it was a ~70mb patch, but it was coming on double digit kb/s.
Steam always has insanely big patches.
Spoiler:
alpin25

Post by alpin25 »

Yesterday I bought the pack for the magpie goose called "Magpie Goose Equipment Bundle 1" today. (Https://www.thehunter.com/#store/bundle/299).

Today, with the update there is a new pack called "Magpie Goose Equipment Bundle 2" (https://www.thehunter.com/#store/bundle/300) that would have been much better for me having already the "20 GA Semi-Automatic Shotgun ".

So, players investing in the game quickly like me are once again penalized or is it possible to have an exchange between the "20 GA Semi-Automatic Shotgun" and a tent ?
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

alpin25 wrote:So, players investing in the game quickly like me are once again penalized or is it possible to have an exchange between the "20 GA Semi-Automatic Shotgun" and a tent ?
The second bundle was introduced due to yesterday's feedback coming from the community. Send a PM to support and there's a chance they will change your shotgun for a tent.
Image Image Image
alpin25

Post by alpin25 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
alpin25 wrote:So, players investing in the game quickly like me are once again penalized or is it possible to have an exchange between the "20 GA Semi-Automatic Shotgun" and a tent ?
The second bundle was introduced due to yesterday's feedback coming from the community. Send a PM to support and there's a chance they will change your shotgun for a tent.
ok, thank's
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Well i guess we cant say EW don't listen(read) their players, now the new bundle its exactly what we need to go waterfowling, i hope support can change the shotgun for a tent for those who already have the shotgun, nice move EW.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

SoftShoe wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:I can imagine the guys in Iran or NW Ohio aren't too happy about it. :P
A guy in KY isnt going to be to happy about it when he gets home... :? Ive got a slow connection, I live so far back in the sticks they gotta pump in sunshine.
Follow up to using Steam and updates- Here's a tip, don't have a hunt screen open. I got home, checked and I had left the last hunt open so update went to que until the game was closed. Est DL time for me 2hr and 14min, that's how bad it is for me- :o

And good job EW for the bundles. I can't emphasize how much that meant. It's going to sell me some EM and I have a renewal coming due. So happy puppy :D Certainly scores a lot of points all around I believe. Good job! It's appreciated.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”