Trophy of the Week Contest [No Rares or Non-Typicals Please]

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
dudu00

Re: Trophy of the Week Contest

Post by dudu00 »

Brown Bear 27.007

_dfad_
Scout

Post by _dfad_ »

Moose at RFF. My PB at the moment.
Score: 226.165

View the scoresheet here.

Post generated by UHC Trophy Animal Checker. Join UHC free today here. View a summary of this animal here.

Plus a bonus - trophy glacier bear from the same hunt, score: 21.653.

"5 FPS at Picabeen Bay" club ;)
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Moose
Score: 225.89

Post generated by UHC Trophy Animal Checker. Join UHC free today here. View a summary of this animal here.

Well, _dfad_ has a bigger moose then me, but at least i recurved mine :)
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I did just shot at this beauty, pity i was dead in the middle of a bunch of trees so light was bad for the trophy shot.

Whitetail Deer
Score: 206.06

And it should have count for the tenpoint comp, but it didn't, and its not a non-typical right? very strange... and disappointing. But for other side its a 200+ whity :D

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
THammer_37

Post by THammer_37 »

This is a non-typical unless you posted the wrong photo.
VonStratos wrote:I did just shot at this beauty, pity i was dead in the middle of a bunch of trees so light was bad for the trophy shot.

Whitetail Deer

And it should have count for the tenpoint comp, but it didn't, and its not a non-typical right? very strange... and disappointing. But for other side its a 200+ whity :D
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

Congrats VonStratos! That sure is a fine buck! No need to feel pity, about comps and all, with that one in your books!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Generalkommendant wrote:Congrats VonStratos! That sure is a fine buck! No need to feel pity, about comps and all, with that one in your books!

Thanks, its the first deer i got for taxidermy too ;)

ImageImage
Thoke2014
Scout

Post by Thoke2014 »

VonStratos wrote:I did just shot at this beauty, pity i was dead in the middle of a bunch of trees so light was bad for the trophy shot.

Whitetail Deer

Maybe I'm missing the sarcasm but that is definitely a non-typical, very nice deer nonetheless.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Thoke2014 wrote:

Whitetail Deer

Maybe I'm missing the sarcasm but that is definitely a non-typical, very nice deer nonetheless.
No sarcasm, i mean i was also thinking that is a non typical, but the scoreshet say its normal, and so the UHC trophy checker too, i really got confused, but if were a non-typical that would clarify everything.

EDIT: now the UHC say its non-typical, that solve it, but when i posted it was checked as normal, i swear, man now im confused :?
EDIT2: Thanks to xOEDragonx for the explanation, now i understand, its say normal in the scoresheet because take time to actualize to the non-typical status, all clear now, and at the end i posted my trophy in the wrong topic lol. :lol: srorry the inconveniences, first non-typical in years, so i wasn't aware.

ImageImage

Return to “Official Community Competitions”