UHC Prize Draw | Win a 9.3x74R O/U Break Action Rifle & 1.1-8x30 Rifle Scope

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Re: UHC Prize Draw | Win a 9.3x74R O/U Break Action Rifle & 1.1-8x30 Rifle Scope

Post by BuiuRei »

caledonianblues wrote:
Generalkommendant wrote:Yeah well, cross my name David. I'll have to call the hype about this gun now. :D
No problem. I might add a withdraw option for prize draws, for this reason. Hope you enjoy the new gun.
Good, because the same happened to me.
Spoiler:
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Re: UHC Prize Draw | Win a 9.3x74R O/U Break Action Rifle & 1.1-8x30 Rifle Scope

Post by Generalkommendant »

caledonianblues wrote:
Generalkommendant wrote:Yeah well, cross my name David. I'll have to call the hype about this gun now. :D
No problem. I might add a withdraw option for prize draws, for this reason. Hope you enjoy the new gun.
Thanks David! I hope so too!
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Actually I'm going to add a function that carries out a final inventory check against the randomly selected winners. If the item has since been purchased, it will substitute that person for another randomly selected one. So no need for anyone to withdraw to withdraw.
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

caledonianblues wrote:Actually I'm going to add a function that carries out a final inventory check against the randomly selected winners. If the item has since been purchased, it will substitute that person for another randomly selected one. So no need for anyone to withdraw to withdraw.
Do not forget to check for the scope too. I purchased the scope with the 7.62x64 bolt action rifle, so if I win you only need to add the rifle. Thanks for all you do and for your generosity.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

JamboWhoDat wrote:Do not forget to check for the scope too. I purchased the scope with the 7.62x64 bolt action rifle, so if I win you only need to add the rifle. Thanks for all you do and for your generosity.
It won't exclude someone for owning the scope, since someone with the scope might still want the weapon. However, a duplicate scope will not be added when the prizes are issued. So, if you win and already have the scope, you will still get the rifle but no alternative prize as a substitute for the scope.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

I went and picked up the rifle, so, I headed over to the UHC site to withdraw- but couldn't see a WD button, so thought I'd let you know here, that you can withdraw my name. Thanks all the same for the opportunity! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

BCKidd wrote:I went and picked up the rifle, so, I headed over to the UHC site to withdraw- but couldn't see a WD button, so thought I'd let you know here, that you can withdraw my name. Thanks all the same for the opportunity! ;) Peace.
No need for a withdraw button afaik. The UHC site now checks inventories after the draw and if a winner already owns the rifle, another winner is drawn. That's how David explained it to me recently.
Image Image Image
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
BCKidd wrote:I went and picked up the rifle, so, I headed over to the UHC site to withdraw- but couldn't see a WD button, so thought I'd let you know here, that you can withdraw my name. Thanks all the same for the opportunity! ;) Peace.
No need for a withdraw button afaik. The UHC site now checks inventories after the draw and if a winner already owns the rifle, another winner is drawn. That's how David explained it to me recently.
Ahh, I read that here as well. Thought it was somethin' in the works and not yet implemented. Thanks for the heads-up Tann. So, how was Argentina? 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

BCKidd wrote:So, how was Argentina? 8-) Peace.
Pretty impressive. Still haven't found the time to scan through my photos (there's like 700 of them), but I'll select a few on the weekend and post them. If you love the mountains - and as a Canadian you probably do - you'll love Patagonia! :)
Image Image Image
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
BCKidd wrote:So, how was Argentina? 8-) Peace.
Pretty impressive. Still haven't found the time to scan through my photos (there's like 700 of them), but I'll select a few on the weekend and post them. If you love the mountains - and as a Canadian you probably do - you'll love Patagonia! :)
Awesomeness! Lookin' forward to seeing 'em. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”