Status Update - 8th March 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Re: Status Update - 8th March 2018

Post by DanthemanBoone »

Why any responsible organisation would support F.B. or Twitter when they are responsible for making it possible to dispense fake news, bully, sexually harass, steal identities and finances, and even encourage suicides is beyond belief.
Take back your life. Delete this ( anti ) Social Media crap from your operating systems now.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

\m/ wrote:Twitter? Sounds like somethink to eat, or?

I see no useful usage of twitter or facebook, beside the fact that everybody can pose there and try to fool themselve or others with a life that they dont rly have.
twitter is one of the most useful aps out there if used correctly ! most post pictures to get fame and business for selling but say you got a issue and you hashtag your issue correctly often a company will replay instantly to your issue as everyone can see it ! where as say a support email they may give you the run around or less than decent acceptable customer support.

to illustrate i had a expensive headset.phoned company.emailed for one month regular.no help.one twitter message.their support contacted me and i got a brand new head set the next day ! ;)

true most of facebook and twitter and other social media is fake , a business platform with fake paid for likes but it can be very useful.if you use it correctly.i guess it comes down to which part of social media you want to look at ? the good side or the bad. ;) if you dont like the public personal side.dont use your info or real info.simple.have spam email accounts.then its no bother.i always laugh every january the 1st when loads wish me happy birthday on Facebook :lol: . people dont realize its just the first date you input :D
\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

Dont get me wrong Ron, no offence.
Everybody lives in his own world, i only said that this is not my world. If somebody enjoys these business-selling-platforms and/or the fake-yourself-private-platform its ok for me. To each his own. :-)
Now offline. Forever.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

How I am feeling right now on this matter :lol:

ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

do it properly tk

all together now ! :lol:
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

\m/ wrote:Dont get me wrong Ron, no offence.
Everybody lives in his own world, i only said that this is not my world. If somebody enjoys these business-selling-platforms and/or the fake-yourself-private-platform its ok for me. To each his own. :-)
no nothing wrong with that i personally hate social media.i just use it as a tool. ;) . very rarely do i add anything personal just media to be watched.facebook for eg is only the games i play thats it.nothing family or friends related leave that for real life. :D .
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:I don’t use any of that social media junk. Too much drama, and you really get to see how absolutely stupid people are.
And the grammar...OMG! If I see..."your an idiot" one more time! :roll: Or.."I should of"... :evil:

I'm with FR_Bugs, Levado, and you BnB....don't use twitter. Have no interest.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

I have no interest in social media. While I do have the various accounts I neither post nor follow. They can all hashtag my keister :lol: Ron is right though. Any company worth their salt or has even a slight interest in their potential prosperity has a dept or at least individual tasked with following social media full time just looking for bad press to head off. The mindless mass's that live by that crap are all to easily led.

TrueshotM
Scout

Post by TrueshotM »

TreeKiwi wrote:Your comments to the status update from the 8th of March 2018.

Have a good weekend all!

TK
Where do we guess the new item release for tomorrow stream?
TrueshotM
Scout

Post by TrueshotM »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
BucksNBuffalo wrote:I don’t use any of that social media junk. Too much drama, and you really get to see how absolutely stupid people are.
And the grammar...OMG! If I see..."your an idiot" one more time! :roll: Or.."I should of"... :evil:

I'm with FR_Bugs, Levado, and you BnB....don't use twitter. Have no interest.
Grats buddy on the rare of the week!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”