2nd Annual Spring Trophy Hunt

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Re: 2nd Annual Spring Trophy Hunt

Post by RidgeBack69 »

BCKidd wrote:You know what I'd like to see, is UHC puttin' on a comp for hosts only. Those that have hosted comps, in the past or present. Each host should have to follow their ROE of comps they have hosted. So for me for example all "harvests" would have to be "equal to shots fired", etc. I thought about doing one, but really couldn't figure out how to put it all together- with so many different R.O.E's etc, but I'm sure someone with great genius could certainly come up with a comp like that. I'd say each host puts in 500EM$ in the low scale for this "Host against Host" comp, the winner gets it all. :lol: :lol: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Could be that someone is already working on that. ;) ;)
Spoiler:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

How about a bracketed - double elimination - head to head in MP - $500em entry - winner take all, could be fun to think about.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:How about a bracketed - double elimination - head to head in MP - $500em entry - winner take all, could be fun to think about.
That is jus' mean, you know I don't do MP. :P :P :evil: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Gettin' close to comp time! I'm ready for this one, gotz a new PC build; theHunter looks beautiful! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

"I reserve the right to modify the rules and terms of this competition at any time between the date and time of this post, and the start of the competition."

To all competitors of this competition. A slight rule in the bonus objective has been duly added:
Bonus prize of 3000EM$ will be given to the "best result with only one submission for each animal. The result should be complete - all declared animals must be present.*Must be in the top ten on leader-board".
Hopefully the front page will mirror this shortly. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

1Hr 20min to go!
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Music to my ears... ;) Peace.
BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

The Competition has Started!
Good luck to all!

A friendly reminder- be advised we are testing a new spawn mashing rule- See page 1 of this thread for further information.
caledonianblues wrote:This is an important announcement relating to UHC-hosted competitions:

If someone suspects that another competition participant is cheating or using unfair tactics to gain an advantage, they should use the UHC report function to alert UHC, who will in turn investigate and discuss the matter with the competition host. Alternatively they should send a private message to me, Tod or the competition host.

Public accusations, debates about right and wrong and whether strategies are acceptable or unfair, will no longer be tolerated and will be moderated. It is the responsibility of UHC and a competition host to determine if a participant is cheating. Participants are welcome to report suspected foul play but discussing it in public will now result in your removal from the competition in question.

Discussing tactics and strategies, friendly banter, mocking and making fun of each other in a friendly manner is absolutely fine, even encouraged, but participants withdrawing from competitions in hordes because they feel they have been wrongly accused of cheating or had their strategies questioned, is unacceptable.

Thank you for your cooperation.
That is it! Now let's all have a good time, and be cordial to each other as the competition proceeds. Thanks. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

Question about the 1hr requirement. What if we can not get whiterime to play for an hour because of the current crash that is going on? And sorry if it has been asked.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DaveyCockett wrote:Question about the 1hr requirement. What if we can not get whiterime to play for an hour because of the current crash that is going on? And sorry if it has been asked.
Keep your fingers crossed and hope it doesn't. Not much I can do about crashes- sorry. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”