Status Update - 8th March 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
1Al
Hunter

Re: Status Update - 8th March 2018

Post by 1Al »

TrueshotM wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:Your comments to the status update from the 8th of March 2018.

Have a good weekend all!

TK
Nice Update! Excited for the new .50 pistol ammo, might check out the lodge since you can hang bows and have two full bodies. Have a good weekend everyone happy hunting!
I agree about the new .50 ammo sabot, otherwise nothing interesting, I dont use Trophy Lodge, so, it's just a bunch of useless things. Whereas there would be much more important things to be fixed.
Last edited by 1Al on March 8th, 2018, 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Thanks for the update. Get well soon TK. :D Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

The Gun Cabinets look like they all will hold a bow.
https://www.thehunter.com/#store/item/801
https://www.thehunter.com/#store/item/800
https://www.thehunter.com/#store/item/847
only the tropical gun racks hold a bow in the gun cabinet but the store page shows all of them hold the bow.

Probably just an oversight. I already own my gun racks but those that don't will be mislead into thinking whatever one thy buy can hold a bow in the cabinet.
Spoiler:
Ringalor
Tracker

Post by Ringalor »

Thanks for the update...
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Looking forward to the new .17hmr ammo. Thanks for the update.
TrueshotM
Scout

Post by TrueshotM »

muldo wrote:Looking forward to the new .17hmr ammo. Thanks for the update.
what round are they going to release for it?
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: cutc / Len ... thx guys .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

whiteonyx2
Tracker

Post by whiteonyx2 »

Thx for the SU. I still dont get it. In all the other lodges, you can (for free) put your guns on the wall - and i dont mean the gun racks/cabinets, that you have to purchase. And on the images of the new tropical trophy lodge, you see guns on the walls. But you CANNOT put guns on the walls in the new lodge. I know you can purchase a gunrack, but still the question remain, why cant you put guns on the wall...
Hunting is living my profile use to be "whiteonyx"
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

whiteonyx2 wrote:In all the other lodges, you can (for free) put your guns on the wall
You can only put guns on the walls if you own the gun rack for that lodge style. The gun rack isn't solely a gun rack for 500 ems, the rustic gun rack "Includes 24 wall mount slots and 8 additional slots in an elegant weapons cabinet" and the classic gun rack "Includes 26 wall mount slots and 7 additional slots in an elegant weapon cabinet." You're purchasing the option to decorate your lodge with guns, not just the cabinet. That means if you don't own the appropriate gun rack, you cannot hang any weapons in your lodge, even on the walls.
whiteonyx2 wrote:on the images of the new tropical trophy lodge, you see guns on the walls. But you CANNOT put guns on the walls
You can, if you purchase the new tropical lodge gun rack. It "Includes 23 wall mount slots and 6 additional slots in an elegant weapon cabinet."
whiteonyx2
Tracker

Post by whiteonyx2 »

xOEDragonx wrote:
whiteonyx2 wrote:In all the other lodges, you can (for free) put your guns on the wall
You can only put guns on the walls if you own the gun rack for that lodge style. The gun rack isn't solely a gun rack for 500 ems, the rustic gun rack "Includes 24 wall mount slots and 8 additional slots in an elegant weapons cabinet" and the classic gun rack "Includes 26 wall mount slots and 7 additional slots in an elegant weapon cabinet." You're purchasing the option to decorate your lodge with guns, not just the cabinet. That means if you don't own the appropriate gun rack, you cannot hang any weapons in your lodge, even on the walls.
whiteonyx2 wrote:on the images of the new tropical trophy lodge, you see guns on the walls. But you CANNOT put guns on the walls
You can, if you purchase the new tropical lodge gun rack. It "Includes 23 wall mount slots and 6 additional slots in an elegant weapon cabinet."
Ok, thanks for refreshing my memory - just remembering it wrong ;)
Hunting is living my profile use to be "whiteonyx"

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”