Questions.....

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
chewik
Outfitter

Re: Questions.....

Post by chewik »

outrider wrote:no, it's not on the HM, its along side it. just off the lower right corner......
well I went to play and I noticed it, but on the left side of HM, on the left thumb. and it was there when I opened map or missions, so I guess it shows the game is calculating something, like the blue circle in windows
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

I have it in the left Side of the screen seemingly randomly appearing
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

chewik wrote:
outrider wrote:no, it's not on the HM, its along side it. just off the lower right corner......
well I went to play and I noticed it, but on the left side of HM, on the left thumb. and it was there when I opened map or missions, so I guess it shows the game is calculating something, like the blue circle in windows
knott wrote:I have it in the left Side of the screen seemingly randomly appearing

no, no, no, ......you guys are facing the wrong direction......turn around, it will be on the right side like mine............ :lol: ...........................do you ever see the (4) diamonds pulsating on the lower right side of the screen,....sometimes ?................... :D
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

hehe only seen one :)
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

well, haven't been able to play since the late update (Hotpatch 1.17.1).......so sad...... :cry: :cry: :cry:
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”