Tweed and Rifles

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Tweed and Rifles

Post by Radamus »

Go get em Walt! ... I've had a month off so the system resets and thinks I'm a noob and throws huge numbers and super rares at you to keep you excited :lol: ` just wait and see ;)
It's been my experience the RNG will only give you a few 8K geese- I remember getting my first big one an 8888, 2000 more geese and maybe another 81 or 82 at best -
Last edited by Radamus on February 19th, 2018, 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

So can me and my team member just kill everything with 10 GA? It has ammunition for every species on this list.
walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

Radamus wrote:Go get em Walt! ... I've had a month off so the system resets and thinks I'm a noob and throws huge numbers and super rares at you to keep you excited :lol: ` just wait and see ;)
It's been my experience the RNG will only give you a few 8K geese- I remember getting my first big one an 8888, 2000 more geese and maybe another 81 or 82 at best -
Yeah i saw it was a 8000, and I was like of course it came 4 days early. :twisted: :D
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

DYEUZ wrote::arrow: wiizzi ... If you don't want this to happened , put a password . Only you and your teammate will know . ;)
Other than that , only you guys will know if they join to help or not .
im the first guy to fight the cheaters and rulesbrakers. just clear the point.
and another thing. last comp, BCkidd one. i withdraw after first session, where i realized that i have one miss shots and session will not count. Here as im right understand doesn't matter how many shots fired, what important is 1 hit show per animal.
i have played alot this game already, and because of gamemechanics sometimes u miss a shot or bad shot placement. all i want is shoot everything and having fun, not boring run after 1 animal and be scared to shot something else because of misses. If i remember that happened to you too.
i think im at right comp to have fun and compete with skillful players.

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

curlyCoyote wrote:So can me and my team member just kill everything with 10 GA? It has ammunition for every species on this list.
Since you're new CC, here's a tip. There is a full set of rules on these comps on the first page of the thread. This will answer your question.

Special requirements:
One shot kills only.
The canada goose has to be shot airborne.
Each player of the team needs to contribute at least three animals to the final score.
Each of the five weapon categories (see above) needs to be used at least once per team on the final leaderboard. Make sure that your team owns at least one weapon of each category!

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
crwilson12

Post by crwilson12 »

I'm looking for a teammate if anyone is interested I have most of the weapons on the list and I'm a decent player,
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

If anyone would have me, I'd be open to joining a team. Full disclosure though-- I haven't had a whole lot of time to play lately and while I can guarantee I'd make sure I have numbers on the board for this comp should I enter with a partner, I can't guarantee there will be any personal bests from me. Then again, I tend to have a lot of luck in short bursts, so maybe I'm not a lost cause.

I have six of the weapons needed for this comp, although none are in category one. Those weapons are the 45-70 buffalo rifle, longbow, cable-backed bow, 10 gauge, 12 gauge single shot and muzzleloader. I could obtain a rifle from category one if necessary.

So if you're open to joining and are willing to participate more for fun and brownie points then to actually grind and win, I might just make a decent partner. If not, I promise I won't be heartbroken. Watching from the sidelines is so much easier anyway :)
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

xOEDragonx wrote:If anyone would have me, I'd be open to joining a team. Full disclosure though-- I haven't had a whole lot of time to play lately and while I can guarantee I'd make sure I have numbers on the board for this comp should I enter with a partner, I can't guarantee there will be any personal bests from me. Then again, I tend to have a lot of luck in short bursts, so maybe I'm not a lost cause.

I have six of the weapons needed for this comp, although none are in category one. Those weapons are the 45-70 buffalo rifle, longbow, cable-backed bow, 10 gauge, 12 gauge single shot and muzzleloader. I could obtain a rifle from category one if necessary.

So if you're open to joining and are willing to participate more for fun and brownie points then to actually grind and win, I might just make a decent partner. If not, I promise I won't be heartbroken. Watching from the sidelines is so much easier anyway :)

I'm all about fun and brownie points :lol:
I'll partner up with you. I have a CAT. #1 weapon = 30-06 bolt action Classic. I just don't have the big gun classic, but you have that covered.

OldMM1966
Scout

Post by OldMM1966 »

Looking for a team mate, not to just participate, but to win. :D :D Hit me up if you have the weapons and time to invest !!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

wiizzi wrote:Hey everyone. looks like cool competitions, with nice rules.
Thanks!
wiizzi wrote:i have read every post and everything seems clear. but one question about MP sessions. what if i and my partner playing together and someone join us for play, that will be count as "getting help?"
For this competition it's okay. Even though I would encourage the third player to get another partner and form his own team - then you could even have a mini-competition on one server if you like that. :D
Image Image Image

Return to “Competitions”