1st Annual K9 Feline Trophy Hunt.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Re: 1st Annual K9 Feline Trophy Hunt.

Post by RidgeBack69 »

BCKidd wrote:"Hunts must be a minimum of 1 hour Real Time." This is from page 1 and is part of the ROE. Notice it doesn't say Submitted Hunts, just Hunts.

But you also had this
"No spawn mashing, no game exploits, no sandbagging." This is also from page 1 and is part of the ROE

Then later I posted this, which is in direct opposition to the ROE

BCKidd wrote:

"The only hunts that are required to be 1 hour real time are hunts submitted to this comp. Any other hunt as long as it isn't a comp submission can be as long or short as you want. ;) Peace. BCKidd."

Like I said don't lose sleep over it and do what you think is right.
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

1st Place and 3000EM$ Dools24- Congrats!
2nd Place and 2000EM$ Sebusmalinkowski- Congrats!
3rd Place and 1000EM$ HunterVK- Congrats!
4th Place and 500EM$ HighPlainsDrifter- Congrats!
Bonus Prize of $5000 EM$- Kashalott- Congrats!
Thanks to all participants. A big thanks to UHC staff as well, for all their hard work and efforts! My next comp is coming in March! I hope to see you all there. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

RidgeBack69 wrote:
BCKidd wrote:"Hunts must be a minimum of 1 hour Real Time." This is from page 1 and is part of the ROE. Notice it doesn't say Submitted Hunts, just Hunts.

But you also had this
"No spawn mashing, no game exploits, no sandbagging." This is also from page 1 and is part of the ROE

Then later I posted this, which is in direct opposition to the ROE

BCKidd wrote:

"The only hunts that are required to be 1 hour real time are hunts submitted to this comp. Any other hunt as long as it isn't a comp submission can be as long or short as you want. ;) Peace. BCKidd."

Like I said don't lose sleep over it and do what you think is right.

Thanks Ridgeback. Trust me I won't lose any sleep over it. I assure all tho.' the R.O.E for my next comp will be concise and clear. I have to admit, that my wording etc., in the R.O.E. is a bit off centered. This won't happen again! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Thank you BCKidd, for making this comp and dealing with the issues the way you did .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

LatinJoker69
Hunter

Post by LatinJoker69 »

Congrats to all the winners and participants of this comp. Another nice one BCKidd, thanks for hosting this event and I hope you don`t get discouraged with the "spawn mashing" . Please continue to keep this great community united with these type of events like a few others I need not mention also do every now and then. It`s humble people like you and a few others that really make a difference in this game, not just with your prizes but with your creative and sometimes crazy ideas and "rules"...
And I almost forgot, I managed to get a rare coyote while trying for this event. ;)
Happy Birthday Kidd... ;)
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Thanks for hosting this fun comp, BCK. Thanks to Tod1d and caledonianblues as well for their webhosting. Congrats to the winners, and to everyone who was able to fill out their entire score sheet. I really liked this concept. Hope we have a similar one in the future.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

Thanks very much BC! This was a great comp indeed! Fun, grueling, almost impossible at times, and just a overall blast. :D Considering the very high level of competition I am pleased with where I ended up. Congratulation's to all the winners and everyone who got all the animals. Will watch for your competition in March!
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Thank you BCK. I wish I could have spent more time. You wouldn't believe how many hunts I burned firing a second shot at fleeing Elk and Dall's Sheep! I would get excited and completely forget, and start blasting away as per usual. What a dufus! :lol:

Thanks again friend! See you in the next one. :)
dools24
Tracker

Post by dools24 »

Big thanks to the host BC and others that make these comps happen, never would have found my big yote without this comp had some great hunts and alot of bad ones too but lots of fun on the way hope to see you all again next time
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

You are all very welcome. I love the community comps. I will continue to host 'em if you'll all continue to participate in 'em. It is all the competitors that makes them fun, challenging and at times discouraging. But in the end as long as you all enjoyed the competition, challenges etc., and were not deterred by this that or the other thing then comps like this are worth hosting. ;) Peace.

On another note the top four EM Gift codes have been PM'd to the winners, however, I received a PM from one of the winners and he had to manually type in the code. Copy and paste doesn't seem to be working, which indeed is quite odd. So, please try that if you too are having issues. Thanks again to everyone who participated. 8-)

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”