WRR - Crash issues

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found within the landscape. Please use the environments names in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Redfeather Falls floating rocks
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

WRR - Crash issues

Post by TreeKiwi »

Hey Hunters,

Please use this thread to dump any information related to the WRR crash issues into this thread. The post will be closely monitored and this thread is for information only, not discussion.

As we are not sure exactly what is causing the issue at the moment, all and any information is highly appreciated. It can be anything from videos to detailed descriptions about what you did when it crashed, i.e Where in WRR were you? What were you doing? Taking a shot? Walking? Harvesting? Calling? If you think it might help, add it to this thread!

Lets get to the bottom of this!

Cheers

TK
Makaan
Scout

Re: WRR - Crash issues

Post by Makaan »

Hi, I used to not have any problems with crashes since long time (more than year). But last week I get 2 broken sessions in WRR one by one.

Both of them started at 5:00 - I think it would be important because looks for me that in early morning my game slow down (mayby becauese of differen light ...),

first crash after 47 min, https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/maka ... n/79690855 (crash when walking) - my PC show some unidentified error connected with graphic card
second after 18 min of play : https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/maka ... n/79692120 (crash when aiming)

When I change starting hour into 8:00 - no crashesh in WRR met. I think hunt in WRR at 5:00-7:00 looks like need much more memory resources (graphics), and this would be a reason.

best regards
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

My first crash yesterday since long. "2018-02-15 19:57" at WRR after 44m 54s I lost connection. I think this was due to the server issue as a whole yesterday evening. I had to previous sessions on WRR which worked just fine. "2018-02-15 17:45" for 1h 10m 03s and "2018-02-15 18:58" for 46m 52s.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/dyeu ... n/79560119
Started a game at this tent , prepared my back pack , heard a Fox call , went down the slope , put predator decoy and called . The fox came , i shot and killed him . Couple meters from the animal , Direct X crash . Did not even have the chance to pick it up . Quit game .
tyvm

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

It's very hard to get the hour long hunt required for BC's comp on WRR. I have hunted there once or twice so far in the last couple of months and I kept losing connection to the server. I was able to bring it back by minimizing and going back into the game. Not sure what's going on. :?
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/dyeu ... n/79568297

In this hunt , 3H00 long , everything was going pretty much normal .
Near the end of my hunt ,i saw a big Dall Sheep close to me . I said to myself : will get this guy and quit after . I had some Foxes for BCKidd's comp that were good to enter .
The Dall Sheep was about 20m from me . When i took the shot , the Direct X crash appeared .
It counted my shot , thats why you see 4 shots / 3 kills , but never hit the Dall Sheep , image vanished at same time i shot .
tyvm

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/dyeu ... n/79641538

In this hunt , i was there to mostly , run and collect Roses for the Valentine mission.
Had one more white Rose to pick up to complete the collection / mission . It was in front of me when the Direct X crash appeared again .
tyvm

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

beau_76
Scout

Post by beau_76 »

I was in sp shooting a snow shoe i had the popup info box 2 shoot 12ga pump 3rd crash
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

from all this sessions i was disconnected. 9 crach and 1 server issues.
i was in many situation:
- killed male rabbit 1.5-1.8 before harvest i got error.
- in moment of shot 171m, 75m and 7m( for current competition distance closest than 10m, female 1.8-2kg 1750-2000 score)
- just running around various times
-dall sheep spotting from around 200m with binoculars.

gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Day before,.. not due to Server issues last night.
Doing the mission for Arctic hare & Buffalo.
Shot a few bunnies on the right side of map with .22 LR Plinkington, than decided I was going to Fast travel to go get buffalo on right side of map.
Saw a big Sitka Buck and thought what the heck so I shot it with the Plinkington.....ha ha
the only other weapons I was carrying was the 340 weatherby & the 454 hangun so for sheetz & giggles I shot at the Sitka about 120 meters away from me with the Plinkington 3 times,
The Pop-up came up 3 times and said blah blah blah you can't use that..... well you know how it goes ..... then I decided well I'm going to see if I can finish this deer after hitting it
3 times with the .22 LR. But then my game froze and screen closed by itself. A error code came up but I don't remember the number. This is the 1st time that ever happened for me on WRR with my computer.
Usually it keeps a tickin' with the 8 core processor, but not this time.
I didn't lose any hunting stats data though or mission results from the crash that I had already gotten in the hunt.

Return to “Environment”