You thoughts and comments to the Status Update for the 18th of January

Cheers all

TK
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Status Update - 18th January 2018

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Thanks for the update, Mat. :)

Would love to be in snowy Stockholm right now... it's mostly raining here and I could use some holidays!
Image Image Image
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

its kinda like this :D

hope you got your shovels ready ! ;)

thanks for the status update & now back to the albino hunting :lol:
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Thank you for the trophy of the week title, but radukukiller's elk puts my banteng to shame! I envy those of you who are lucky enough to make it into the super rares gallery!

And thanks for the updates elsewhere. The WRR bug hasn't affected me, but it seems like almost everyone else on the forum is plagued by it. I'm glad to hear that a fix for it is on the way. I've actually enjoyed the less desirable traits of the sambar since their release (no lures, fast roaming), but a scent lure might be fun to use and I'm sure many others will definitely appreciate having it. The albinos look phenomenal, Cecilia did a great job on them. I hope she finds the time to do the same with the blacktails and mule deer at some point in the future too as I believe they're also a bit pinkish brown? Guess I wouldn't know, I have yet to find an albino deer myself! Will it be addressed in a later game/status update when bears are eventually tweaked?
Ardillamente
Tracker

Post by Ardillamente »

I saw that you guys said there's another new rifle in the making. On that subject, I've been curious for quite a while now, what's the deal with the "not able to be purchased" forest camo lever action .30-06?
iz_da
Scout

Post by iz_da »

Have a look at the live stream. They're currently showing off the new .405 rifle.
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Ardillamente wrote:On that subject, I've been curious for quite a while now, what's the deal with the "not able to be purchased" forest camo lever action .30-06?
I asked that question not too long ago: http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=85462

No official answer, but since it doesn't have any achievements, it might never be buyable - like the golden shotgun and the golden bullpup.
Image Image Image
Ardillamente
Tracker

Post by Ardillamente »

Thanks for the info Tanngnjostr, but the golden shotgun and bullpup were obtainable through the World Cup and UEFA tournaments, was there some kind of contest for the .30-06 too? Can't imagine I missed it completely.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Ardillamente wrote:Thanks for the info Tanngnjostr, but the golden shotgun and bullpup were obtainable through the World Cup and UEFA tournaments, was there some kind of contest for the .30-06 too? Can't imagine I missed it completely.
Yes, it was the prize for the last year's Summer Fiesta main competition. The thing is: it was only awarded to the top three players, so Bill_Dauterive, whiteonyx and Sycoshowbob should be the only ones who ever shot it. Granted, it is only a reskin, but I still think it's a bit too much work for keeping it that rare. The golden weapons were probably given out to a lot of players and they were incentives to buy as many World Cup caps and t-shirts as possible, so here it makes sense to never sell them again, but with the .30-06 I would've expected them to sell it at one point...
Image Image Image
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Ardillamente wrote:Thanks for the info Tanngnjostr, but the golden shotgun and bullpup were obtainable through the World Cup and UEFA tournaments, was there some kind of contest for the .30-06 too? Can't imagine I missed it completely.
Yes, it was the prize for the last year's Summer Fiesta main competition. The thing is: it was only awarded to the top three players, so Bill_Dauterive, whiteonyx and Sycoshowbob should be the only ones who ever shot it. Granted, it is only a reskin, but I still think it's a bit too much work for keeping it that rare. The golden weapons were probably given out to a lot of players and they were incentives to buy as many World Cup caps and t-shirts as possible, so here it makes sense to never sell them again, but with the .30-06 I would've expected them to sell it at one point...
Precisely.
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”