Albino Ambition

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Albino Ambition

Post by TreeKiwi »

Community Competition - Albino Ambition

I think somebody might have mentioned ONCE that they thought the Albinos were a little too grey?? I can't remember who that was now... :P ;) :lol:

But we are super happy to present to you guys the new and updated Albino skins for the Whitetails and Moose. Credit must go to Cecilia our Character artist for the time and effort that went into making these and I think they look much better, thanks Cecilia :) .

So here is a competition that is a little different, but very simple.

If you manage to bag one of the new Albinos, take a trophy shot and post it in this thread.

The photos will be judged off composure, not so much animal rating. I.e Female animals have just as much chance of winning as Male animals.

Because of the rarity of the animals the competition is open for a month from today, but a winner will be picked every week. So to clarify there will be four prizes given out, one each week for a month. If one is not entered for a week, the prize will carry over to the following week and there will be two separate winners that following week.

This competition is designed to be more casual and something to have in the back of your mind when you are out bagging the big ones.

Prizes:
1XImage

And 500em$

Best of luck!
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: Albino Ambition

Post by ronMctube »

great comp 8-) best get the glasses on , the bow out and get bagging me one of these new albinos :D
lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

They look too white :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

The new albinos look great! Well done Cecilia!

This ought to brighten Stan's day...
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Nice comp, thanks TK
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Wow !! They look wayyyyy better . Thx EW .

Qs:
- What if no ones sees / gets any of them during the month ? I imagine that it would be just a shame and that would be that right ? You keep your binocs , lmao .
- Are players that have bought the extra poses, have an advantage vs. one that has only the free ones ?
- Can the prize ( binoc ) be change or given to a friend , if we have them already ?

I would suggest to put this comp in the general comp section also please , so that more players would see it . Not sure all will go look in the Official Community Comp . ty .

thx again for this fun , on the side , comp .
Last edited by DYEUZ on January 17th, 2018, 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

An we keep the old models aswell and they can just be super rares that come up as “stans curse” in the stats
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Two words: holy crap! Check that..three words...mah-vel-ous! Way to go Cecilia!!

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

xOEDragonx wrote:This ought to brighten Stan's day...
Can't wait till he sees it, can someone give him a heads up and tell him he needs to be sitting down to read the forums today :lol:

Qs:
- What if no ones sees / gets any of them during the month ? I imagine that it would be just a shame and that would be that right ? You keep your binocs , lmao . It Just continues till the 4 prizes are handed out :)
- Are players that have bought the extra poses, have an advantage vs. one that as only the free ones ? Its based on photo composure, so not really, but I guess like anything the more tools you have the better the job is likely to turn out.
- Can the prize ( binoc ) be change or given to a friend , if we have them already ? Yes
Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

Game servers down? Can't play on MP or SP after the update.

Edit: Working now :)
Last edited by Andhii on January 17th, 2018, 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."

Return to “Official Community Competitions”