Scale in One -HELP

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Zara_Spook

Scale in One -HELP

Post by Zara_Spook »

I have Bighorn S.not being scored by Huntermate, am I to understand you are NOT supposed to camp to next day? If so why are some sheep counted and others not on second day/one hunt. Either the description of rules is wrong or the comp. is glitched. I was prepared with Depends and two bottles of Scotch for a marathon 48 hour hunt. After 4 sheep wouldn't score on 3rd day/onehunt I quit comp in second place with aprox. 1699. I believe this comp needs to be removed or revised. Any suggestions welcome?
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Scale in One -HELP

Post by DYEUZ »

It is not recommended to move to another day in same hunt . I don't quite remember the exact reasons , but something to do with the animals already harvested and the remaining ones .
The comp is not the problem and the rules are alright ,its the moving on to next day .

Some kills after moving on will not be counted . Its been like that for a long time now , years .
Best advice to you , don't move on to next day anymore and all your kills will be counted.

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Zara_Spook

Post by Zara_Spook »

Then that should be a rule not a suggestion. I realize complaining is useless if its been that way awhile. However by not explaining one way or the other people are being cheated. I'm in second place because I hunted for 3 days. All my kills on second day counted. I really feel like a competitons should have NO grey areas. Alot of the Timberland Comps could have better descriptions. Since the game CANT do what the comp is asking for, a simple fix would be to open attempts to 10 to allow for the spawns to reset. I assume this is how all the other total weight comps are done? Anyway thanks for your help:)
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

For the second day of hunt :
- In Simple player game : The same animals spawn again so if you had already harvested an animal you can kill it again but not harvest it again.
- In Multiplayer game : only the remaining animals (not harvested ) spawn again.
TrueshotM
Scout

Post by TrueshotM »

Thanks FR_Bugs. It makes so much sense why only certain ones can be harvested on day 2 now. I thought it was totally random. So basically.......you don't get an advantage playing into day 2-3 and so on if you can clear the map in one day. You just get more time to clear the original spawns. I placed 3'rd in that comp but only harvested 3 on day 2 before quitting. So many harvests that didn't count. Knowing that the ones you missed on day one are the ONLY ones that can count towards day 2 and so on makes me want to give 1'st place another go cause it doesn't feel like cheating now. Just a chance at clearing the map if you have the time and don't mind killing some of the same models again. This also gives me hope on Tons of Ducks, I would assume that the ducks don't spawn new flocks on day 2 as well, and the people that run that comp for 3-4 days are just killing the same animals from day 1??? Is this correct FR?
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

TrueshotM wrote:This also gives me hope on Tons of Ducks, I would assume that the ducks don't spawn new flocks on day 2 as well, and the people that run that comp for 3-4 days are just killing the same animals from day 1??? Is this correct FR?
For Tons of Ducks competition, it's only in MP so no problem, you shot only the stayed ducks in days 2, 3 and 4 :)
TrueshotM
Scout

Post by TrueshotM »

FR_Bugs wrote:
TrueshotM wrote:This also gives me hope on Tons of Ducks, I would assume that the ducks don't spawn new flocks on day 2 as well, and the people that run that comp for 3-4 days are just killing the same animals from day 1??? Is this correct FR?
For Tons of Ducks competition, it's only in MP so no problem, you shot only the stayed ducks in days 2, 3 and 4 :)
Ohh ok I forgot it was MP, just glanced over it once or twice looked at the scores and thought " Gonna have to set the alarm and pick a date to win this one". I understand how it all works now though thanks! Congrats on the .405 competition trophy b.t.w! I tried but no luck.
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

TrueshotM wrote: Congrats on the .405 competition trophy b.t.w! I tried but no luck.
Happy to have helped you :)
Thanks for the .405 comp, i was lucky to find a 878 Kgs Banteng, only a 603 kgs moose and 1135 kgs Buffalo. Finished on place 9 ;)
TrueshotM
Scout

Post by TrueshotM »

FR_Bugs wrote:
TrueshotM wrote: Congrats on the .405 competition trophy b.t.w! I tried but no luck.
Happy to have helped you :)
Thanks for the .405 comp, i was lucky to find a 878 Kgs Banteng, only a 603 kgs moose and 1135 kgs Buffalo. Finished on place 9 ;)
It wasn't all just luck! You put in a lot of time and found some big boys. I landed a 1336 *Pretty sure* and a 599 moose. I tried grinding out a Banteng the last day of comp but not only do they spook from Hogs / Deer and female Water Buffalo when hunting without a scope for this comp... even finding them for me was difficult. When I started I was at about 3 tracking / 2 spotting so I found lots of Banteng tracks but with low skills I didn't which was what. I coulda come across a leaderboard and never known. Just happy to own the rifle the first day of release, it's just a beauty with the reloading animation and spot on with the original rifle it's designed after. The only thing I noticed *and no complaints towards this* is that when you shoot to me it sounds exactly like the 10g shotgun. To me it sounded like the exact same audio file. I could be wrong but when I heard the audio files back to back I thought they were the same. Congrats again though as an American I wanted that Teddy Trophy so bad 8-)
Zara_Spook

Post by Zara_Spook »

So just to get a lil deeper and forgive my newbness, Is your total spawn weight predetermined by RNG at start along with score? Meaning if everyone in comp shoots all their spawned animals. The winner would be person with highest total RNG weight at spawn yes?

Return to “Competitions”