Game Update 20th December 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
D3AKUs
Hunter

Re: Game Update 20th December 2017

Post by D3AKUs »

Thanks for this nice update :D happy christmas and a happy new year to all of u.

I am somehow sad the pigs got fixed. Will miss the random attacks. Like yesterday when i was putting my scope on a sambar to carefully prepare the shot. And out of nowhere like a shadow without a sound came a black pig and put me down.

He was the silent protector , the watchful knight. The dark swine. Not the hero that sambar deserved but the hero it needed.

I made a 100% accurate drawing of how that scene played out , hope u guys like it :lol:

Last edited by D3AKUs on December 20th, 2017, 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gewehrwolf
Tracker

Re: Game Update 20th December r 2017

Post by Gewehrwolf »

Hi,

thanks for fixing some of the most important bugs with the new reserve.
Alena Rybik wrote:We will be working on it first thing in January.
Sorry to say that, but this is really annoying. It makes WRR unplayable.
HD_Artworks wrote:But please, take a look at old bugs too. ;)
Is there any chance that at least some of the old bugs will be taken care of? Because the bugs and 'issues' in this game are really beginning to add up. And in the last couple of weeks and months, I just can't help the impression that there's no real intention to fix old, known stuff. Seems more like you are releasing one piece of content, fixing the most gamebreaking stuff with it and then moving on to the release of the next broken sell-out. See, new camo released just lately, but still old, unfixed bugs with the alpine camo released three years ago. Next rifle coming up, and still nothing done about the known bugs with the last two ones. Look at the 'Holiday Event Feedback' thread on this forum. It's a 25-page bug report. Please understand that this is not acceptable on the long term. There may be some issues every now and then because we're all only human, but it is getting a little too much here.

Anyway, please don't be mad about my critical words, just maybe have a thought about it and about the impression you are creating. I wish everyone a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, this is nothing personal just a customer feedback.

Greetings,
Wehrwolf.
μολών λαβέ
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Alena Rybik wrote:
Prinz1989 wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:Your comments to the game update from the 20th December 2017 - last one for this year. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays all!
Since the update makes no mention of them.
Many players reported a different behaviour for Grizzlies and Polar bears.
There was some confusion if this refers to the changes they recieved in September but many players (including myself) are sure that the described fleeing behaviour happened with the Pickabean Bay release.
See this threat: http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=85295

Could someone on the team please check if the two bears are working as intended?
Yeah, we discussed this with the team, but we are at a loss here, since we haven't introduced any changed to bears' behaviour at the Piccabeen Bay release, the last one, like you said, was in September. Martin will investigate this further.
Dear Santa,

The bears have, in some ways, been an improvement! If they are to be fixed, PLEASE consider leaving them a little less fearless. Running them down and killing them is just not realistic, or fun, in my opinion (and some other players too.) They are ridiculously hard right now (I love it!) but maybe just don't go back to so ridiculously easy? Please? Just a little tweak to them? Oh please, oh please? For Christmas? I promise I won't ask for anything else. ;)

Love, JimboCrow. :D

PS. Love finding Rudolph every year, thank you so much for him again, and for Piccabeen Bay. It is a very challenging reserve, with many new experiences. Thanks! And MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!! :)
Sherab86
Hunter

Post by Sherab86 »

Thank you for great update. :)

Would you be so kind to comment on my post here before leaving for vacations? ;)

Merry Christmass to you and whole team! :)
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Thanks for the fixes. I was thinking the holiday trophy lodge was the xmas gift for this year, but I see you have to buy it. Is there no xmas gift this year?
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

JamboWhoDat wrote:Thanks for the fixes. I was thinking the holiday trophy lodge was the xmas gift for this year, but I see you have to buy it. Is there no xmas gift this year?
Alena told me - Christmas gift this year is Header image.
Novalc

Post by Novalc »

Thank you for this patch, and merry christmas
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Well it took my friend and I quite a while to find a special skin reindeer, and it wasn't even the red-noser himself. Just one of his ladies! She looks nice and gray, but what we really need is to find a couple Rudolphs for our new holiday themed classy lodges! Stop killing them all DYEUZ!
Spoiler:
Last edited by xOEDragonx on December 20th, 2017, 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John_Cowboy

Post by John_Cowboy »

JamboWhoDat wrote:Thanks for the fixes. I was thinking the holiday trophy lodge was the xmas gift for this year, but I see you have to buy it. Is there no xmas gift this year?
Is there any way to actually see the new lodge style before buying it? It looks very convoluted on the (extremely small and low res) store image. There surely must be better quality previews somewhere? I mean it's a purely visual item which you buy (or not) depending on, well, it's visuals...
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

John_Cowboy wrote:Is there any way to actually see the new lodge style before buying it? It looks very convoluted on the (extremely small and low res) store image. There surely must be better quality previews somewhere? I mean it's a purely visual item which you buy (or not) depending on, well, it's visuals...
Give me 5 minutes and I'll post pictures of my awesome lodge in Holiday style. :)
Image Image Image

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”