Status Update 10th November 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
ruichi

Re: Status Update 10th November 2017

Post by ruichi »

Thanks for the great update and welcome to Daniel :)
As for the blured reserve badge it seems a mountain with some snow and a valley... but anyway it might be just a trick.
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

Epona142 wrote:As long as there are antlers and/or horns on the reserve, I'll be happy lol.
I can agree there, hopefully a map for Fallow Deer. ;)
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

From the Status Update:
....and we have a new User Acquisition manager Daniel who joined us to help bring more new players to theHunter.
The Magic words are Team-Competitions, Guilds and Clubs. I'm sure this would bring new members and old Player back. :idea:
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

Jagdreviermeister

Post by Jagdreviermeister »

The new reserve? Could be anyone. I have no clue and will let myself surprise. I was hoping to hunt in Africa for ages because hunting for the big 5 is legendary among hunters all over the world. The argument, these are very rare, red listed animals I cannot accept as long as we can shoot Polarbears and Grizzlies in large amounts! This fact stands contrary to your statement that you want to keep theHunter realistic. It's a game. Not more, not less. How much reality is due and how much reality hinders the possibilities of a game? I personally play theHunter because I do not hunt in real life. Besides that, I'm not sure if I could kill warm blooded animals in real life tho. I think I must die from starving to to so. Even if I'd be a hunter in real life, I'd hardly would kill as many animals as I use to do in theHunter! Anyways, you repeated a couple of times that there is no african map planned. So it could be inspired by russian regions, asian regions, or the swiss alps, including rock crystal collectables haha.

Tjena Daniel och ha det så bra Johanna!
Hanna, you brought fresh air to the office and it was a pleasure for me both watching you host the L&L series and even beeing a part of it. We'll all miss you!
Won't be the same without ya. :*( All the best and good luck for your further projects!
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

new reserve i hope its the one many of us want for years so im not going to say its name in case it isnt :lol:

Japan is a place i wanted adding as well as its different but the area is beautiful and different.im really hoping what comes is different to what we have now. ;)

hi and welcome Daniel. :D

bye Johanna.good luck on your journeys ;)
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Pittie wrote:From the Status Update:
....and we have a new User Acquisition manager Daniel who joined us to help bring more new players to theHunter.
The Magic words are Team-Competitions, Guilds and Clubs. I'm sure this would bring new members and old Player back. :idea:
Here is a team comp you can get in right now. There are people signed up looking for a partner. Have at it. If you dare. :P

http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=84473

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
007aln
Spotter

Post by 007aln »

Awesome! Very excited. I'd love a forest reserve with a big cat (in which to use the "panther"???), but anything fresh at this point will be welcome!

My official guess, given optimism and the blurry reserve icon - Himalayas! with leopards and tahr!
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Hello Daniel,.. Welcome to theHunter!

I have no Idea at the moment what map is unfolding....
What I would like to see is something totally different as an India, China, or Japan map to include some new deer species,
and or a big cat such as a leopard, some Asian Bear, and whatever could make a new map unique from the rest.
But new Asian deer,... Oh yeah!!!
asapkipper

Post by asapkipper »

The new reserve will be somewhere where you can hunt water buffalo. A while back I went into my licenses under account info and scrolled down and it said I had a water buffalo license. So that's my theory probably a jungle type reserve maybe china or india
Alkaid1958

Post by Alkaid1958 »

Hi,

Again we are intrigued with a new Reservation. I know it is not among the priorities of the Staff, but I would like to change the air, and that it was an African Reserve. I would like to hunt "The Big 5", and I still hope it can happen soon.

Johanna Good luck in your future plans. Welcome Daniel

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”