LIGHT PREY | 3500 em$

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Ak76
Spotter

Re: LIGHT PREY | 3500 em$

Post by Ak76 »

The number of registered ones continues to grow in spite of everything ;)
DYEUZ, apparently offended at me and continues to improve their results.
I hope he will win and use the code to organize a more interesting competition! ;)
Good luck to all!
Regards,
{ Sorry my English }
«Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war» (Napoleon Bonaparte, 1812)
TROPICIEL3
Tracker

Post by TROPICIEL3 »

DYEUZ ran 1 cm too far in one hour the same as I hahahahaha no problem. Rules of the contest are determined by the Competition Organizer. Very nice AK76 competition :D
Sycoshowbob

Post by Sycoshowbob »

I was analyzing the discussion created by this competition, and I see that many are right, but since I have participated in many other competitions, it is worth remembering that in other cases, I also did not agree with all the requirements imposed. But as everything in life is a matter of adaptation, and in the game is likewise, it is up to us players, to use our tactics, experiences and skills to get the satisfactory result!
Remembering that every competition should generate a good fight in terms of challenges. But what we should never lose is respect for the other, this is an object exchange, because you give to receive, it seems worthless, but when you lose respect, there is no way or value that can buy it!
All competitions are welcome, and of course we should always discuss the rules and adjustments of each one with a good dialogue!

Hunt happy and respect above all else!
Ak76
Spotter

Post by Ak76 »

Sycoshowbob wrote:I was analyzing the discussion created by this competition, and I see that many are right, but since I have participated in many other competitions, it is worth remembering that in other cases, I also did not agree with all the requirements imposed. But as everything in life is a matter of adaptation, and in the game is likewise, it is up to us players, to use our tactics, experiences and skills to get the satisfactory result!
Remembering that every competition should generate a good fight in terms of challenges. But what we should never lose is respect for the other, this is an object exchange, because you give to receive, it seems worthless, but when you lose respect, there is no way or value that can buy it!
All competitions are welcome, and of course we should always discuss the rules and adjustments of each one with a good dialogue!

Hunt happy and respect above all else!
I fully support the above!
Respect first!
The conditions of any competition will be liked by one and will irritate others.
It is not possible to satisfy everyone.
So I hope that the competitions of different hosts will differ, with their original conditions, and each of them will have their fans.
Regards,
{ Sorry my English }
«Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war» (Napoleon Bonaparte, 1812)
lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

Ak76 wrote:I fully support the above! Respect first!
First I have to say I like that its the small ones u got to find this time even tho I cant find any really low ones yet, I do find 4km/hr is a bit low for WRR but only because its WRR the map is so open which makes it a bit boring but I made it work and got a score on the board. Now as I read up on the convo today I have to say it feelt like u where taunting some of the players when they voiced there opinions and thats not being respectful first which u say u support.
Ak76 wrote:Be consistent in life
I just think u contradict yourself when on one hand u taunt players that voiced there opinions and on the other hand say u are supporting the statement that u should be respectful first when going into a conversation.
Ak76
Spotter

Post by Ak76 »

lowby wrote:
First I have to say I like that its the small ones u got to find this time even tho I cant find any really low ones yet, I do find 4km/hr is a bit low for WRR but only because its WRR the map is so open which makes it a bit boring but I made it work and got a score on the board. Now as I read up on the convo today I have to say it feelt like u where taunting some of the players when they voiced there opinions and thats not being respectful first which u say u support.
I just think u contradict yourself when on one hand u taunt players that voiced there opinions and on the other hand say u are supporting the statement that u should be respectful first when going into a conversation.
I think this is a disrespect to the host - to write that the rules are idiotic, while participating in the competition.
The host spends time doing something for the community.
No one who writes about respect has commented on this.
And if I express an opinion about the fact that someone is constantly changing opinion on the opposite - this is not a taunt.
Regards,
{ Sorry my English }
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

Ak76 wrote:
lowby wrote:
I think this is a disrespect to the host - to write that the rules are idiotic, while participating in the competition.
The host spends time doing something for the community.
No one who writes about respect has commented on this.
And if I express an opinion about the fact that someone is constantly changing opinion on the opposite - this is not a taunt.
This all started by some players saying they weren't a big fan of the 4 km/ hour rule. And it really felt like you were taunting them, simple, that is what started this. You took it too serious, it was all just some ideas for what you could change, nobody meant to be rude and say your competition is bad.

leafman1
Scout

Post by leafman1 »

Respect is earned not given,and so far you havent shown me anything that deserves it!
lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

Ak76 wrote:I think this is a disrespect to the host - to write that the rules are idiotic.
I agree saying that right out of the gate is disrespectful to the host but that was one player and I feelt u took out your anger on the others by taunting them and thats disrespectful too just my opinion. If u answered in anger to that one player who told u its was idiotic then I would not say anything about it but it was the fact that the other players had to take the heat for it as well that made me speak out.
Ak76
Spotter

Post by Ak76 »

leafman1 wrote:Respect is earned not given,and so far you havent shown me anything that deserves it!
We have different opinions.
I respect people by default until they prove that they are not worthy of it. ;)
Regards,
{ Sorry my English }

Return to “Competitions”