Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

Post by stancomputerhunter »

MartinSundberg wrote:
Unread postby Pittie » less than a minute ago
I can't enter the lodge. I go ingame to the lodge, press E and click on the lodge. Then I wait 30 sec.and the whole game crashes. I tried it many times and it' always the same.
What is your in-game username? I'd like to look at the lodge, so that means I'd have to know the name of the lodge as well. You can send it to me through a PM if you don't want to post it here. Thank you!
I wonder if you know, Martin. When someone has the official EW signature widget on their forum signature line, their in-game hunter name appears in the top left corner. Regardless of their forum name, if it's different.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Roby53
Spotter

Re: Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

Post by Roby53 »

Roby53 wrote:
ronMctube wrote: maybe a night hunt scenario aswell. which obviously hasnt been seen in theHunter. :D
Like the idea! a special night scenario for halloween would be great.
I hope there will be the pumpkins to collect, I miss them in my collectables :mrgreen:
just as I imagined it, :o awesome and terrifying atmosphere like never before.
Thanks to EW for the hard work.
Happy halloween to all hunters
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Can i ask about Wehrwolf... same technique like with "Unknown? Bcz i cant see any one, i found only tracks
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Eraser_SK wrote:Can i ask about Wehrwolf... same technique like with "Unknown? Bcz i cant see any one, i found only tracks
http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.ph ... 69#p899869
Image Image Image
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

Roby53 wrote:
Roby53 wrote:
ronMctube wrote: maybe a night hunt scenario aswell. which obviously hasnt been seen in theHunter. :D
Like the idea! a special night scenario for halloween would be great.
I hope there will be the pumpkins to collect, I miss them in my collectables :mrgreen:
just as I imagined it, :o awesome and terrifying atmosphere like never before.
Thanks to EW for the hard work.
Happy halloween to all hunters

it is a great event its nice we had some input and the team made it happened. :D

i did a funny werewolf pick few months ago aswell.

supercelldrw
Hunter

Post by supercelldrw »

No hunt able Halloween animals and no mustaches I stick with my missions lol
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Friggin' awesomeness! Very nice update- with Doc gettin' rid of all that unused stuff bouncin' around in the store. It is the first time I can say "Thank You Doc" The trophy lodge update, the Howl-een event, awesome update EW! A big welcome from me to Ahmed! I hope you can be as quick as Adam was in removin' duplicates... :P Once again thank you EW for this awesome update. Happy Halloween hunters. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
ArwenerI
Spotter

Post by ArwenerI »

I started the mission pack completed the first one, so i went for the second one after harvesting 2/3 wolves needed was tracking the 3rd one then a message appeared ,message for first task from mission 1 (completed already as i said) i refreshed mission pack and it was on the first task of mission 1 although i activated 2nd before. Unfortunately killing 2 out of 3 wolves was waste of time. To sum up, i finished mission 1/10 then i started the 2/10 but it started all over again.....

TBT will come back to normal after finishing the mission pack?

Update: Now i started a new hunt and now 2nd mission needs one elk and one mule deer , wierd
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

ArwenerI wrote:I started the mission pack completed the first one, so i went for the second one after harvesting 2/3 wolves needed was tracking the 3rd one then a message appeared ,message for first task from mission 1 (completed already as i said) i refreshed mission pack and it was on the first task of mission 1 although i activated 2nd before. Unfortunately killing 2 out of 3 wolves was waste of time. To sum up, i finished mission 1/10 then i started the 2/10 but it started all over again.....
Are you sure you aren't mixing up the Halloween missions with the Grey Wolf missions? Because the second Halloween mission is not about wolves, it's about mule deer and RM elk.
ArwenerI wrote:TBT will come back to normal after finishing the mission pack?
I'd guess it'll be back to normal after the event, in one week.
Image Image Image
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

I just finished all of COTW mission packs too.
Now I'm 100% complete on both games. :D
I highly recommend to anyone that has COTW to try those Halloween mission packs from COTW they were just as fun!
I can rest now. ;)
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”