Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Re: Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Nice, thx for update, and welcome aboard Ahmed :)
Now It's time to rubb my First Lady and polish my gleaming El Toro (they're both a little dirty)!
With or without silver bullets I gonna make that monster look like a buckshot fountain, I'm not running anywhere ;)

JK_ElkHunter
Outfitter

Re: Game & Status Updates 26th October 2017 - Halloween and Trophy Lodge Customization!

Post by JK_ElkHunter »

Really cool event! I'll definitely give it a try. Although more creatures would've been even more terrifying ;)
Spoiler:

TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

I'm LOVING TgT Halloween atmosphere. So spooky. Hunting is hard, and creepy. Wish this option was available year-round :D
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Farewell Sir Adam! Blessed be the paths you travel!
Welcome to Ahmed! Hope you enjoy the challenges ahead!
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

A little question : is there something special with the pumpkins collected or it's jut for the fun ?
Terzi1985
Scout

Post by Terzi1985 »

Pretty nice, the atmosphere is really really intense out there. ;)

But something is causing odd and serious FPS drops for me while playing on the TGT now. Perhaps the halloween tuning on the surroundings or the creepy weather but it's a the edge of unplayable when it drops down around 14-19FPS. Then suddenly goes back for around 30FPS for a little while and then screeeeeeeeeeeeeeech down to slllllloooooooooooooooooowww... I've never experienced this bad FPS issues on TGT before. I don't have too powerful hardware but normally it has been totally okay to play even at TGT. Hope this mysterious lagging problem doesn't ruin the whole event for me. :shock:

EDIT : Now I've got record breaking readings of 8-9FPS . Time to time it runs normal 35-60fps range as usual but then just goes down again... Considering the usual IMO unnessessary score limits too, I think I'm not gonna see the end of this event. It's okay that you can't see much of anything out there, It's somewhat okay that wolves have spoiled 3 times my changes to maybe get a second mission done, twice I've cursed the score limits when finally got something to shoot at. But the insane FPS drop problem is propably too much and I'm quite positive that those FPS problems comes from the halloween makeover since TGT normally runs without any major issues at 32-55fps region for me with better graphic settings than now. :cry:
Last edited by Terzi1985 on October 26th, 2017, 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
beau_76
Scout

Post by beau_76 »

great update one question i started a hunt on tgtt a 7 am huntermate shows 4:15?
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

FR_Bugs wrote:A little question : is there something special with the pumpkins collected or it's jut for the fun ?
They provide light. Put some scent spray on them and you might actually see the animal before you shoot it. ;)
beau_76 wrote:great update one question i started a hunt on tgtt a 7 am huntermate shows 4:15?
It seems like there's a bug: all hunts on TGT start in the early morning, there are creepy sounds and mystical creatures roam the reserve. Are you scared? :P

Seriously: It's part of the Halloween event. It seems you can't do a "regular hunt" on TGT right now while the event is running.
Image Image Image
beau_76
Scout

Post by beau_76 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
FR_Bugs wrote:A little question : is there something special with the pumpkins collected or it's jut for the fun ?
They provide light. Put some scent spray on them and you might actually see the animal before you shoot it. ;)
beau_76 wrote:great update one question i started a hunt on tgtt a 7 am huntermate shows 4:15?
It seems like there's a bug: all hunts on TGT start in the early morning, there are creepy sounds and mystical creatures roam the reserve. Are you scared? :P

Seriously: It's part of the Halloween event. It seems you can't do a "regular hunt" on TGT right now while the event is running.
all we ned now is a flash light
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:Not right now, sorry. We will discuss this possibility though. Why, you don't like the cabinet? ;)
I prefer putting the weapons on the walls instead of using the cabinet. And it looks odd when it's completely empty. Also, what are those weird doors to the right of the cabinet? There weren't there before, were they? :?

Very nice avatar by the way! :D
Yeah, those doors have always been there, we just changed the curtains :) Ok, we'll see what we can do to make the gun cabinet optional.

It's just for fun (and you will need them in some missions).
Tanngnjostr wrote:
Very smart, great trick to get better trophy shots!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”